Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,636 through 7,650 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Maso its a look alike by a late friend of ours. Not the real thing but an old gasser nonetheless.

Felice Anno Nuovo !

Pat

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by patina.
        patina
        Participant

Reserve not met on Tom Slatery “Malco Gasser” car went up to $60g’s guess they’re going to hold out for a Million!

Pat

babycakes
            Participant

Pat, I know when Tom’s ’33’ Willys was autioned off, it was a ‘steal’ for what Tom had
                in it! It looks like a ‘classic car’ dealer,has it now, to be sold.
                Eventually, it’ll get sold I’m sure,and I’m so sad, Tom was short changed in life,to enjoy it!

Meanwhile to all my ODF buddies…a ‘HAPPY and HEALTHY’ NEW YEARS!!!!…..Pete.

kman
                Participant

Wishing you all a healthy and happy new year … be safe up there …

k and sue

babycakes
                    Participant

O.K.! Time for you ODF’ers to wake up,and get outa bed,and back on the ‘forum’
                        once again! I miss hearing from you ‘all’! It’s like a “ghost town’ here,any
                        more!!! Please, lets rekindle the fire once again!
                        There’s gotta be some ‘fresh’ news to share, with your ‘hot rods’, either rebuilding,
                        or a fresh paint job….what have you, to ‘spark’ our interests,and staying in contact
                        with each other! It could be something ‘big’ or ‘small’, don’t matter !!!….THANKS!
                        Pete.

patina
                        Participant

There is only a few of us left Cakes. I started this thread March 10 2010. That was 510 pages ago.Made the first Dover Race and have run at everyone since. The only original car to do so.

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

Pat, between you and V Bob, both should be rewarded the ‘SILVER STAR’, through ‘dedication’ of
                                the ODF Club, to keep the spirit going,all these years,and that goes for ‘all’ others,who
                                support it also! We all gathered, a ‘strong’ bond, and now it seems the foundation,of ‘dedicated’
                                people like you,have created, is staring to weaken!!! Hopefully, it won’t crumble!!!

Pat,I THANK YOU for your 100% DEDICATION to our club, keeping it ‘alive’ !!!….Pete.

babycakes
                                Participant

Pat, just curious? Have you hit the ski slopes lately,and how are they?……Pete.

patina
                                    Participant

Pete I retired from teaching last year. I taught for 27 years and wanted to just go skiing when the weather is perfect, make a few runs then go home and relax.

Pat

babycakes
                                        Participant

Hey my good Dover ‘buddies!!! I hate to be constantly knocking on your doors to try and
                                            get you to answer here on our ‘privileged; site, of ‘what’s happening’, in ‘your’world
                                            also!!! Any ‘answers’ why this is?
                                            I sure would like to see us ‘all’ get ‘back on track’,and come outa hibernation,and find
                                            out what a’good’ thing, is slowly ‘fading’ away,for a lot of us ODF”ers……..Pete.

patina
                                            Participant

A video my nephew put together of the MG.Copy and paste the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w6xKMr8BcjL9Z-pQUi7iR6jb2xoONa7Y

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

WOW !!!!!! “GREAT” PAT!!!! I really enjoyed watching it,especially now, in mid winter! I
                                                    can’t THANK YOU,and your nephew enough, with a great presentation of your ‘Baby Torque’ M.G.
                                                    coverage,in ‘action’!!! If only we could turn back the hands of time,and be there in person
                                                    to relive these ‘special’ moments again,with both racing,and socializing,like we do,when we get
                                                    together! THIS MADE MY DAY!!!….much ‘appreciated’!!! How about it guys???? Let’s here from ya!
                                                    Pete.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

HELLO!!!!! HELLO!!!! ‘ANYBODY’ out there,to respond??? Pat ‘deserves’ recognition, for sharing!!!
                                                        COME ON GUYS!!!!!…..Pete.

mleroux
                                                        Participant

Hi Pete , weather channel is saying we are going to get 2 to 6 inches of snow on Saturday and Saturday night I’m sure you will be getting much more than here cause you are way north of me , so be careful moving the snow ,,, mike ,,, Hi Sue ,,, Hi K-Man too ,,, Pat will get to go skying with fresh snow ,,,

mleroux
                                                            Participant

I guess I spelled skiing wrong now that I read what I wrote after I submitted it ,,, Hi Frank ,,,

Viewing 15 posts - 7,636 through 7,650 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.