Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,696 through 7,710 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Did Vinny move to Fla. or is he a snow bird?

Pat

seabake
        Participant

That’s not my video. Bill Roberge is the videographer. He’s on YOUTUBE, does a great job on all his postings. I subscribe and watch them all. Better then TV.

kman
            Participant

Holy Mackeral !!! .. that hardees show is 10 minutes away from where we are staying … Sue and i are at that show just about every thursday … thats the first time i see that vinnys mustang was there and we had to be out of town !!!!… hope he is there this coming thursday … good lord willin’ we will be there !!!!.. and it’s true.. if there is a car show in mid florida.. 37 spiker is there…

chuck

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                kman
                Participant

A few pics at the hardees show … also … vinny just might be at bradenton drag strip for the ALL FORDS SHOW this weekend .. if you are into fords then this is the place to be !!!

Attachments:
                    kman
                    Participant

But then there is another local show less than 1/2 hour from where we are … we call it the winn dixie show … rave on .. nice, nice show…

K

Attachments:
                        tomblake
                        Participant

Thought the K-man was lost till tonight. Pictures on the Dover site, phone calls and even got pictures direct from the K-man tonight, just like old times. Looks like we may get together before he heads backup north. Got the hello from Frank, Hello back to you Frank.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Thank you Tom. Hope all is well with you and Mary? I have been in contact with the
                                K-Man and he and Sue are looking forward to hooking up with you guys too.
                                Everyone here is just trying to get through the winter. You guys take care. 🙂

Frank…

tomblake
                                Participant

Frank
                                    I do remember the winters up there. Went it got up to 50 degrees we thought washing the car seemed like a good idea till morning when the doors were froze shut. We are doing good here and hope everything is good for you there.
                                    Tom and Mary

babycakes
                                    Participant

Many THANKS to Chuck (a.k.a ‘K-Man) for submitting those photos, once again, ‘NICE’ shots!
                                        Seeing these beautiful photos, is just what ‘perks ya up’ like that first cup of coffee!!!
                                        My hat goes off to you and Sue,for your thoughtfulness and sharing……Pete.

A shout out to Tom!!! ‘HI’!!! Good to see your back on line,and all is well !!!!

tomblake
                                        Participant

Hi Pete, only thing better than K-man’s pictures is being here and going to the shows.

kman
                                            Participant

YUP !!!

Attachments:
                                                tomblake
                                                Participant

K-man has a better idea, here we are at a car show with the k-man taking the pictures. K-man you and v-bob must have similar filing systems being able to find stuff from the passed. We take lots of pictures but they seem to go into the black hole when we need to find them.
                                                    We will be getting ready for the Gatornationals next week. We will have the supercharged/fuel injected red Chevy on display all week.

seabake
                                                    Participant

Vinny Lyons Cobra jet shows up in this video @ 12:02 and in the left lane @ 35:44

kman
                                                        Participant

Yeah… i figured vinny would be at that track … ALL FORDS SHOW … here’s a few of vinny at the dover show at lebanon valley …

Attachments:
                                                            babycakes
                                                            Participant

Looking “GOOD” Chuck! Thank you again,for sharing! It’s “AMAZING” to me, Vinny has kept the
                                                                Mustang,since brand new, and basically all this time for drag racing!!!! People’s eyes must
                                                                pop out, when the look at the odometer mileage, and ‘YES’, that’s ‘original’!!!….Mr. Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,696 through 7,710 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.