Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Went to giant Prospect ,Ct. annual show on the green today.S.R.O.lots and lots of cars and drag cars ta boot.Paul and Linda went to Macungie,Pa.to sell stuff 3 day show with the Willys,he said same thing out there,lots of stuff and drag cars in special area.Oh, Grandpa Smokey’s and his nephew Grover’s DDS 20th Reunion next Sunday at Marcus Dairy Danbury ,Ct.!!
        We will be there with the Lithuanian Locomotive!!!Stop by say hi!!!! Franks bringing the 55 and Snapple!!!

‘V’

mikey

I’m on strike, I want my web site back!! It’s been over a week!! I could have migrated to China. ………Mikey 😥

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Stage Dolls a go go is at the entrance to Island Dragway!
                Or down the road there is Stage Guys a go go !!
                I hear the food is terrible!!

‘V’

don-kauer

Hey Mikey……..Give me a call when you get a chance…….Don…… 😀

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote mikey:

I’m on strike, I want my web site back!! It’s been over a week!! I could have migrated to China. ………Mikey 😥

Mikey is Referring to M and M Speeds Forum that is being transfered from one server to a new one …and is stalled in cyber space .

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

SPEED CASEY,best of luck,you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!No red lights,no broken parts!!

‘V’

don-kauer

Spoke with the Speed man today…He is in good spirits and is looking foward to a FULL recovery from the Boston surgery this week……….He is a tough Yonkers boy and we all know he will do it…….Love ya Billy…We’re all here for you…. 🙂 🙂

dino
                                Keymaster

SPEED….Cut a good light and keep your foot in it….. 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Hey Mr Speed, We’ll be all waiting for you on the return road
                                        with the ” Wally” buddy. All our thoughts and prayers are with you.
                                        Frank…

mikey

Going to tow the Willys down to Tom Blakes place on Thursday. He’s going to go over the timing with me, and check out and explain some of the other electronics that I’m not sure about. I also need some info on the air shift, which he knows about. I’m about 35 years behind on all this stuff. Always had a 4spd with just a line-loc. Then, we are going to take his car and mine to Bradenton for some test and tune. If Tom can fit in the car, I may have him take it down the track first, give me his opinion, and then I’ll give it a shot. Looking forward to it. ……………Mikey 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

TOM smart ! You guys should have a good time…Oh…I’ll split that Room with ya …but I control the remote !

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

PLEASE remember Mr “Speed” in your prayers !
                                                    He needs them all. ty
                                                    Frank…

mikey

Speed gets a prayer from me every night. You know how us Alter Boys are. I even used to play the organ in church on occasion. God Bless,,,Speed. …………………Mikey 😆

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

BEST OF LUCK AT 2010 INDY NATS TO THE DOVER DRAG STRIP RACING FAMILY OF RON AND LINCOLN MOREHEAD,IN GT/FA AND GT/EA !WHAT, NO TINY TIM ??MUST BE SAVING THE MOTOR FOR THE ISLAND DDS RACE!!
                                                            BRIAN DARCY IN A/ND,GO BRIAN !!!FRONT MOTOR DRAGSTER SBC !! BRIAN HAS BEEN TO THE DOVER DRAG STRIP REUNION @ MARCUS DAIRY WITH THE CAR !!
                                                            MIKEY FERRO DRIVING TOP ALKY FUNNY CAR FROM STAMFORD CONNECTICUT !! GO ALL THE WAY GUYS !!

‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I Heard That Speed Did Good with the Surgery .

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.