Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    tomblake
    Participant

Getting everything ready for the trip north. Can’t believe another year has passed already. Time seems to be going faster and faster. Heading out Saturday the 18th. Making a few stops on the way to Island. I think this event is going to be bigger and better than last year, see ya’ll there.

dino
        Keymaster

[“the “DD’S”-Dover Dudes scattered today…V-Bob & Paul have the willys at Prospect Show ,where they’re in the ‘parade’ with Dickie Doyle and the new ‘Blown Hearse’ street rod clone”]

V-Bob intergalactic communication:
            Hi,
            We were at the Thomaston,Ct not prospect ,that was last Sunday and Paul didnt go. . Paul took throphy for TOP 10 award, Frank with his 55 best paint, Franks brother jimmy -award for something with his Vette. I dont know I just was there handing out DDS Race flyers and working the crowd .Peps loved the Willys, and lots of older folks that went to Dover talked about the good old days!!!!
            Some said they would look up the DDS site and some said they would go to the race. Some said they drive by the old DDS stomping grounds! Some asked if Bershire Lodge was still there.I told peps about the 50th next year and be on the look out for it!
            so, DDS always brings up peps stories!!
            Cold here, and gonna get colder !!!
            Soo, thats it for us till The Race!!

V Bob

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

The weather held out in Thomaston, CT today for their 19th annual Main Street Cruise.
                Paul and his Willys were a big hit. Nothing like seeing that idling down main street and
                Paul stopping once in a while to clean it out. 🙂 Certainly gets your attention ! V-Bob
                looked like he was running for office, passing out flyers and talking to all the car people !
                Dick Doyle’s “Blown Hearst” street rod was there today also. Real nice ! A great day ! 🙂
                Frank…

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Nighty Night Kids …time to go home……………………..BOB! get outa the footlocker ! Mikey -wash behinnd your ears…Bobby S. -Log out of Hamb……Maso -Get to work…….Pat – prepare Breakfast……..Brian- put down the albums…..Drake-Oh ,He’s asleep already…… Riz Oh Riz -RIZ!……Rich -go to Bed!……Don- pedal home….Tom/Frank/Lee/Cy/Vinny/Jason/Billy /Bob-Bobby And Bob/tiny /John and the cast of thousands ….I bid you adu til the Am …when we’ll do it all over again, except for the Night owls and those in strange time zones……gota knock off the Pepsi when I’m working …’caffine’ maybe ? 😆

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

At 61 starting a new job today !!

Maybe,just maybe I will be able to start up the BOBSRED57 racing team again !!
                        Only this time under a different model and color!!!
                        Holy hockey pucks, 11 days til The Race part 2 !!!I can hear it now —-
                        Attention in the pits and other parts of your bodies ,lets go ,lane one

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Way To Go Video !

mikey

Congrats V, hope everything is working out OK, and to your “specifications”. Be good to see you again. Cassie wants to come, but she does not want to get behind in school. She’s in the I.B. program, and is getting college credits for some of her classes. She’s really working hard, and I’m proud of her. She says hi. …………….Mikey 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

Testing 1-2-3 —-Is this thing on.????? ATTENTION IN THE PITS AND OTHER PARTS OF YOUR BODY.. I’m going on strike 😀 …no more posts- research –news- updates ….I’m the only one posting stuff ! you guys fingers broke .. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 .we got a Race coming up …maybe you’re all in the garage getting ready ? Huh?

tomblake
                                    Participant

Took a break from getting ready but still here reading. We leave in two days. See ya’ll soon.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Tom, you better dress warm!! Wind chill is 22, OH,,thats only if you keep driving into N.H.!!!
                                            ‘V’
                                            http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/cam/deck/

dino
                                            Keymaster

Mount Washington is the highest peak in the Northeastern United States at 6,288 ft .
                                                GREAT MEADOWS ,N.J.:
                                                * Friday
                                                Partly sunny. A chance of showers…mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
                                                * Saturday
                                                Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds around 5 mph…becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
                                                * Sunday
                                                Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
                                                * Monday
                                                Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
                                                * Tuesday
                                                Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
                                                * Wednesday
                                                Sunny. Highs around 80.
                                                * Thursday
                                                Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s 😆

mikey

Chili today, hot tamale!! Very bright today, with occasional darkness this evening. 😀 ………….Mikey 😆 😮 😯

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Just on the phone with Shimer…whats with the Bad weather up there and ‘Tornados” in Brooklyn?

tomblake
                                                        Participant

video Bob……Thanks for the weather report. I remember last year when we arrived in Danbury.
                                                            We have warm cloths packed already.

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Hey Tom…In the 70’s ! …posted 1:57 am ?

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.