Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Just finished mounting up my new slicks, first slicks I ever bought new 😮 Going up to Lebenon Valley Friday for an open track rental day. Hoping we worked out all the gremlins. Will send pics and videos if we have any.

Pat

don-kauer

SPEEEEEEEEEEEED is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called me when he got home today from Boston and says he’s feeling good….Talked for about 10 minutes and he was Billy again………..Said he was calling V and Frank and Shimer……..GO SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED…………………………………………. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

dino
            Keymaster

Shimer’s DOWN here …I’ll Call him on Cell and see if he can get online someplace.

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Don, I just got off the phone with Billy. Are you kidding me ???????
                    MAN !! They do some great work up there in Boston. 🙂 He sounds
                    ” SUPER ” ! He certainly made my day ! See ! Prayers do work, so keep
                    them coming for the SPEED MAN !!! ty
                    Frank…

mikey

Glad to hear that Speed is doing good. You’re right Frank, prayers help. Get better quick, Speed, we need to see you at Island.
                        ……………..Mikey 😆

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Yeah Mikey, the “SPEED MAN” definitely has to be at Island with all of us !!
                            Mikey, I like what you’ve done with your posts, having your Willys on the
                            right side. Real COOL !
                            Frank…

mikey
                                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

right side. Real COOL !
                                Frank…

Frank, I have Maso to thank for that. I saw the one he did for Dino and asked him if he could do one for me if I sent him a picture. He evidently draws, and he created that little diddy for me. I love it. I thanked him, but I don’t think I can thank him enough……………….Mikey 😀 😆 😎

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote Frank J. Majauskas:

right side. Real COOL !
                                    Frank…

…..Super Pumpkin on this years Shirt!

maso
                                    Participant

Dino…

You might just as well put the “Chat Room” back on line. You had it set up once in the beginning but you took it down for lack of interest. Maybe that will work for you now.

Maso
                                        💡

dino
                                        Keymaster

Thats up to the guys…This does same thing…especially for NOT Real Time conversations.

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Shimer’s DOWN here …I’ll Call him on Cell and see if he can get online someplace.

Ol roxrec just left DDS.com headquarters/Carolina Signworks. 😀 Gave him the tour and some ‘trinkits’ to take back to Ct. He’s headed north tomorrow am ,with a stop in Virginia.Had some ‘Suthin” mechanic friends fix up his broken brake line and he’s good to go.Good to see my old cruisin buddy again.

john-sachs-sr
                                                Participant

Dino says he’s going to walk over to the “Rock”, and visit with Kim and my son, at the ADRL race.
                                                    It’s live on line, as it happens, at ADRL live.
                                                    John 😉

don-kauer

Great live coverage of ADRL on right now……………… 😀 😀

dino
                                                        Keymaster
                                                            quote john sachs,sr.:

Dino says he’s going to walk over to the “Rock”, and visit with Kim and my son, at the ADRL race.
                                                            It’s live on line, as it happens, at ADRL live.
                                                            John 😉

WALK! its 11 miles out of town! .I just Got back from hanging 8 4×8’s at the High School football Stadium.Its Hot & humid down here ! .watch the times drop as it cools off tonight at ‘The Rock” . See the ADRL -Kim -John Sachs thread for live coverage link.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

the “DD’S”-Dover Dudes scattered today…V-Bob & Paul have the willys at Prospect Show ,where they’re in the ‘parade’ with Dickie Doyle and the new ‘Blown Hearse’ street rod clone..Shimer on the road heading north soon…Mikey and Maso to be heading to M&M ….I’m working -what else? where’s every body else ?

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.