Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…….. Maso ❗ Great Ideal ❗ you know the Mullberry St. thing 😀 ,,,,, but not just Dino but have everybody that wants to go one day just to meet down there 😯 then we all “Just” eat ❗ ……………… I think it runs something like 10 days 😯

maso
        Participant
            quote Tomatohead:

…….. Maso ❗ Great Ideal ❗ you know the Mullberry St. thing 😀 ,,,,, but not just Dino but have everybody that wants to go one day just to meet down there 😯 then we all “Just” eat ❗ ……………… I think it runs something like 10 days 😯

Do you live in lower Manhattan…??? You can’t grow tomatoes there, or have a car and trailor there either. 😕 ❗ ❓

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Maso great meeting you and Mikey Hope you guy’s made it back safely

dino
                Keymaster

Major flooding down here….just took a quick ride around town. Detours and roads closed….lots off streams overflowing their banks. My phones went out and internet went off ,then back on. Went down to the bottom of our street (water goes downhill) and there’s this Phone Co guy down a manhole in three feet of water trying to connect wires that make Patina’s spaghetti look organized 😆 …one false move and Zap. Cops redirecting traffic. We have one real low section of highway right through the main part of town that’s a “100 year floodplain” ….well guess this is the hundreth year. 4-lane down to one. What a mess .

dino
                    Keymaster

Oh Great…now the lights are flickering on & off. opting to shut down the computer before I loose Power. Later

mikey
                            quote masracingtd1167:

Maso great meeting you and Mikey Hope you guy’s made it back safely

Billy, it was great meeting you too. We made it home just fine, and now I’ll fix the car. Can’t believe the battery shorted, and caused me to have severe electrical problems all weekend. Oh well, I’m still glad I made the trip. Stay in touch.
                            ……………..Mikey 😆

maso
                            Participant

dover1320

Hey, Maso what’s up ? Brian M.

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote dover1320:

Hey, Maso what’s up ? Brian M.

What’s up…???

patina
                                        Participant

Speaking of food The “Famous Linguine Brothers” are cooking for an all you can eat pasta dinner at the Red Hook VFW on Oct. 9 MMX. 3 different dishes Linguine w/ clam sauce, Spaghetti w/ meatballs and sausge and Pasta primavera all for just $10. includes salad, coffee and cake.

Pasquale

dino
                                            Keymaster

YUM

patina
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Tomatohead:

Went down to see the crown prince on saturday, he and the new daughter-in-law took us out to dinner for our anniversary, went to little Italy had some cannoli, gelatto, biscotti and espresso while walking around. I don’t need the feast to go down and eat, so lets go.

Pat

Attachments:

maso
                                                    Participant

SPQR…!!!

Senatus Populus Que Roma

It means The Senate and the Population of Rome.

The anchient Roman soldiers used to carry large parade banners with that on it in militery parades in their city.

Itanian neighborhoods are always very well kept.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Ah Yes …Good old “Big Apple” … commuted to Art School (23rd & 3rd Ave.)there, from Westchester on train for two years (’67-’69) while doing Dover .Haven’t been there in a long time. Miss the sights, the smells, the people. Some of our guys still working there …I’m going to make it a point to Visit again ….During trip North for 3rd annual. This is Down past Greenwich Village next to China Town…We used to Hang Out in “East Village’ …home of Electric Circus. Man ,Am I dating myself.Anybody Remember ‘Head Shops” ? Bunch down there, then.

don-kauer

Now Dino……..What would you be doing in a HEAD SHOP 🙄 😕 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.