Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant
        quote mikey:

… Only had two problems coming up. The spare tire mount for the trailer broke, but the tire just fell down on the trailer and is OK, and the A/C compressor clutch took a dump. That is worse than spilling a beer!! Oh well, shit happens. We’re here, and happy. …………….Mikey 😆

We also took a couple of “Inconvenient Detours”… if you know what I mean… but we got streightened out soon enough. I was navagating with a print out from the “MapQuest” and that was all new to me. Actually, we made very good time overall…! 😀

See you at the track…! 😛

mikey

Mikey, Maso, and “Papa’s Toy” arrived back at my house at 1:30 Monday afternoon. No issues on the way home, the return trip was uneventful, unlike the trip up. I had a good time, saw old friends, met some Dover forum guys, and best of all, Maso and I had dinner with “Speed” Casey and his brother Bobby on Saturday night. That alone was worth the trip. I’ll be posting some pics and more info after I rest up some. ………………Mikey 😆

maso
            Participant

I am exhausted… 😥

dino
                Keymaster

DITTO ….Ditto ditto Dit-o

dino
                    Keymaster

OH OH ! Forgot …If you missed ‘The Lithuanian Luau” You missed a hunkey time, can’t say enough about this Bayarinas Family….Paul getting V-Bob’s truck fixed so he’d make it…son Vincent,helping out Joe TomatoHead…And wife Linda ,doing goodie booth duty for 2 days…BUT the Best part is her cooking ! Kelbasa on the grill ….and all the fixin’s ! What a pit party we had Sat evening…nice crowd -great food. I had gas all day sunday …but who cares ! Thanks to a Family that shows what Dover ‘Family” is all about.

mikey

Just a quick update on pictures. Something happened to my camera( it must be related to my car ), and all of Saturdays pics have disappeared. Several shots from Sunday have also gone missing. I’m especially upset because I had some shots of Dino lettering my car. Now I only see one, him starting, but he’s not in the picture. My wife and I are not giving up yet, we are exploring any and all possible ways to retrieve these shots. I know there are others who took similar pics, and maybe they will be kind enough to post them, and e-mail some to me. Please???? ………Mikey 😥 😥 😥

P.S. The best part of the trip was Saturday night. Maso and I were contemplating what to do for dinner when the phone rang. It was “Speed” Casey, and he invited us to dinner with him and brother Bobby. We went down the street to a nice Italian restaurant, and had a nice dinner and some great conversation. It was really great to see Billy and share dinner and conversation. I would have gone to Jersey just for that alone. I raced there(DOVER) from 66 to 76, but we all had our hero’s, and Billy Casey was one of mine. There were others from Dover, but Billy was at the top of my list. Keep mending and fighting Speed, we need you around. 😀 ……………Mikey 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

maso
                            Participant

It was cool meeting Billy’s Sister too. That’s a good family, former neighbors too.

dino
                                Keymaster

Good to get home….Long Drive ! Had A Real Meal waiting for me ! (Pat should relate)….Baked Ziti, Garlic bread, salad ….ahhhhh…. manga ! still sorting things out …Need some more sleep .

patina
                                    Participant

Getting back to the pots and pans myself Dino making some sauted veggies with chicken and crab apples.

Pat

maso
                                        Participant

Attn: Boss Guy

Does this look like a good Avatar for you…?

If you like it… just right click on the image and find “Save Picture As…” in the pop up menu. Save that to your hard drive. Then upload it through your profile.

maso
                                            Participant
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Good to get home….Long Drive ! Had A Real Meal waiting for me ! (Pat should relate)….Baked Ziti, Garlic bread, salad ….ahhhhh…. manga ! still sorting things out …Need some more sleep .

Dino eats Italian… and spells his first name Italian. I can relate. The Tomato Head should take him downtown to Mulberry Street for a real treat one day…!!!

Now I have to teach him to talk with his hands…!

pauljbayarinas
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

OH OH ! Forgot …If you missed ‘The Lithuanian Luau” You missed a hunkey time, can’t say enough about this Bayarinas Family….Paul getting V-Bob’s truck fixed so he’d make it…son Vincent,helping out Joe TomatoHead…And wife Linda ,doing goodie booth duty for 2 days…BUT the Best part is her cooking ! Kelbasa on the grill ….and all the fixin’s ! What a pit party we had Sat evening…nice crowd -great food. I had gas all day sunday …but who cares ! Thanks to a Family that shows what Dover ‘Family” is all about.

😀 thank you sir it was great fun wasent it. it felt good to sit back and relax with friends and shoot the bull. even if i do talk with my mouth full 😛 i wasent sure we could light the grill and cook but nobody said anything so we ate and relaxed after a fairly long day of running the cars 😉

patina
                                                    Participant

Maso I never met you this weekend or maybe I did but I have a 3rd cousin from Brooklyn named Tommie Delello.

Pat

maso
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote patina:

Maso I never met you this weekend or maybe I did but I have a 3rd cousin from Brooklyn named Tommie Delello.

Pat

I spoke to you briefly on Saturday.

I had the name first…!

Wanna’ have an Avatar…???

I’m the “Avatar Guru” around here now…!

bossguy

Thank You for the avatar Maso! Did Ron send you the pics?

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.