Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant
        quote dinotheweirdo:

Little ‘nippy’ in the mornings down here now ! ….Trees starting to Change…Bundle up -winters coming.

I envy you. I miss that. I want to live where there are four seasons and people speak English.

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            That time of the year again !!!
            The weather is colder,day light is shorter , we drive more in the dark.Be careful on the wet and leafy roads!!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Video Bob E-mail….He cracks me up :

Hi,
                I had it planned out to take a pic of you in the cabbage patch across the street at Island Dragway …it just never happened.
                That would have be really neat, you with the DDS banner .Oh, missed that one.
                Plugs are out of the car and Marvel Mystery oil will be put in for the long winters nap!!
                Garlic Festival is this weekend at the Bethlehem Fair Grounds. 😮 Mowed the lawn this morning so I’ll have the weekend to rest on my ass!!
                Lawnmower fumes got to me BYE !!

Bob

mikey

I think some of you guys need to trailer on down here to Florida and hit some tracks, take a vacation. I’ll take my car wherever you decide to race. ……………….Mikey 😆

bossguy

Mikey, Ya goin to Turkey Run at Daytona Speedway over Thanksgiving? I’ll be down there with my son and his orange 70 Ranchero GT. Jack

maso
                        Participant
                            quote bossguy:

Mikey, Ya goin to Turkey Run at Daytona Speedway over Thanksgiving? I’ll be down there with my son and his orange 70 Ranchero GT. Jack

This looiks like a very cool event. Go see: http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

Street Rods… and lots of them.

Check out the “Photo Gallery”

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant

And FWIW you need 2 days,and plenty of stamina to see it all. 😯 Lot of action at night,as there’s usually several cruises,and get togethers.
                                The best hang out/show at night,is at the Belaire Plaza on A1A in Holly Hill(couple of miles north of Daytona). 🙁
                                John

maso
                                Participant

Sounds like fun… 😛

dino
                                    Keymaster

Just Made a new’ Events’ Topic on Turkey Run.

dino
                                        Keymaster

More fun e-mails from the demented mind of Double V-B ‘vega/video bob’
                                            “Oh,Got 3 days off,RnR !!Take care enjoy the cool weather.Suppose to get first frost on the ole pumpkin tonite!!! Wheres UP STAIRS BOB ?????Bob Hope, Bob Cummings, Bob Dole,Bob Kennedy, Bob Byrd,Bob Denver,Bob E. Lee???????????????
                                            Bob”

maso
                                            Participant

Attn: Don Kauer
                                                Re: Avatar request

I made three for you. Use the one you like.

don-kauer

Maso…………………#1 (av1)…………………….Awesome…Thank you so much……How do I get it on the site? I’m not a computor guy…………..Don……..

mikey
                                                        quote bossguy:

I’m not sure. I really don’t know that much about it. I’ll have to talk to some guys I know who have gone before. I’ll have to tow the car up there, but what happens when I get there? ……..Mikey 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Mikey:
                                                            Click on this…It was posted already plus check Events:
                                                            http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

don-kauer

Hey Dino……….How do I get that avatar on my stuff??????????? 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.