Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

go to User Control Panel…click on Profile ,then click on’ edit avatar

maso
        Participant
            quote donkauer:

Hey Dino……….How do I get that avatar on my stuff??????????? 😕

Just right click on the image and find “Save Picture As…” in the pop up menu. Save that to your hard drive. Then follow Dino’s instructions above…

don-kauer

Thanks Maso and Dino for hooking me up 😀 😀 😀 ………………..Very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dino
                Keymaster

Don…Wheres’ RIZ?….Also anybody know anyone in the Orange County Antique Auto Club-have them contact me …same goes for Duchess Cruisers.Who’s the club that runs the Wed. cruise In Wingdale …Basically I’m looking for ALL clubs to Check in Here in the Westchester-Duchess-Putnam & Fairfield areas. Making NEW TOPIC heading When I get the Club contacts for : CURRENT CLUB NEWS-EVENTS-ACTIVITIES …can’t do until Club contacts check in on forum to post their stuff.Need some contacts with MENDRA & NENDRA too Oh…in a related note . . . . the M&M Racing Team will hold it’s annual Meeting at any old pace that will not kick them out .Distant members will be called on the phone .Order of Business….B.S. and then try not to get arrested.

…………….Got a message in to http://www.supercarraces.com cool guys check it out!

don-kauer

You’re right Dino, I need to call Riz…I’ll get on that early this week…Casey has his phone # and I talk to Speed about every 2 days……………….The club in Wingdale is the Harlem Valley Car Club….They meet at the diner (the old Adams Diner)….Paul Kauffman is the Vice Pres. and Chad (don’t know his last name) is the Pres…….They are local guys and should not be hard to contact….I will also work on that…… 🙂 ………..Don……………..

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Hey Don, COOL AVATAR !!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
                            Frank…

maso
                            Participant
                                quote donkauer:

Thanks Maso and Dino for hooking me up 😀 😀 😀 ………………..Very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald…

Save all three avatars to your hard drive. It doesn’t hurt to have more than one. That way you can change them up if you want to any time.

Attn: Frank:

You want one too…???

don-kauer

Maso, Good idea and thanks again…………..Frank has a beautiful 55 chevy………

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote donkauer:

Maso, Good idea and thanks again…………..Frank has a beautiful 55 chevy………

Let’s see if Frank likes this one…

dino
                                        Keymaster

Masoman…Can ya find a red & white one

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Franks is a fat red 55 !!

‘V’

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Masoman…Can ya find a red & white one

I couldn’t find any red and white ones that were any good. If I knew how to use PhotoShop to covert the yellow to red I’d do it.

Go look through these and see if you find something: http://www.google.com/images?as_q=&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=55+Chevy&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_sitesearch=&safe=images&as_st=y&tbs=isch:1,ift:gif

I got an Idea… Frank… paint your Chevy yellow…!!! 😆

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Oh man ,is that the hall monitor coming looking at this site again !!
                                                        Quick, run for it!!!!
                                                        I didnt do it!!

‘V’

dino
                                                        Keymaster

V-Bob …just post a Nice Large Photo you have of Franks car and Maso can resize it .

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Hey, you guys are really something ! 🙂 Thanks for thinking about me.
                                                                Here’s a picture of my 55. Maybe you can downsize it ? Thanks guys ! 🙂
                                                                Frank…

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.