Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Mills Mansion show is this Sunday at Mills Mansion in Staatsburgh NY. This is a great show when the weather is good, a place to take the wife, kids, girlfriend mistress youget the picture. No trophys, no classes just a relaxing day along the hudson to hang out. I’m bringing the MG so I can get a laugh out of the Brits car owners expression.

Sunday October 17, 2010 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
        posted by: Jim Biron
        Mills Mansion , Staatsburg, NY Mills Mansion , Staatsburg, NY

Annual Gathering of Old Cars, 11 a.m.–4 p.m. Co-sponsored by the Red Hook Car Club. Antique automobiles, car capers, and costume show set amidst magnificent autumn vistas. Free. Refreshments available. call (845) 889-8851.

dino
        Keymaster

“I say…Thats not the proper way to treat a Morris Garage classic .”

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                JIMMY STURR THE KING OF POLKA !!!
                WHOS IN ?? I have two tables 20 peps ,four seats left!!BYOB, BYO FOOD!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

HEY

dino
                    Keymaster

Paul can be your date and Frank will be designated driver 😆 ‘no drinks on the dance floor’

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Brian and his wife are in from Kingston,NY!!

‘V’

dino
                            Keymaster

Anda nowa, the Champagne Music Makes….a one ana two ana….
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdqqy32ZAZo

dino
                                Keymaster

This HAS got to be the most mixed up group of Gearhead Geezers on the internet! From Dover-Rock-Woodstock-polkas-kilbasa-italian heritage- fuelers-gassers-racing – reminising -restoring – ‘what have I created “?! 😯
                                    Brian…It’s all your Fault 😆 Oh-another “never know -til I say Hello”, phone call today.This one from Paul Galvin. See House of Speed topic in “Speed Shops” for latest.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Myron is playing a 120 base Excelceor .I had the same one when I played duet with my sister.
                                        ‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

I reiterate” This HAS got to be the most mixed up group of Gearhead Geezers on the internet!”
                                            Oh -I play a Fender Straticaster…Remember that post “whe’re getting the Band Back together”

don-kauer

Wish I still had my pre CBS Strat, Jaguar and Princeton amp……. . 🙁 🙁 🙁 ………..The sale of those three today would get me out of debt…I’ like everyone else back in the day, sold my axes too cheap………. 😳 😳 😳

maso
                                                Participant

Let’s see if Mr. Paul wants to add this to his Avatar folder.

Here’s the one you want. 😀

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        John Cafferty or Jimmy Sturr I’ll listen to it all!!!
                                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dover1320

I’M going to that show gonna get ”Sturr” crazy. Brian.

pauljbayarinas
                                                                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

No, not Greek ! 100% Lithuanian like V-Bob and Paul (tribute willys). 🙂
                                                                Frank…

😆 😉 frank check out my new avatar. maso is really good at this. i dident know what an avatar was 😆 . i just thought it was a movie 😆 til he started doing them for us.they are really cool

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.