Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    pauljbayarinas
        quote donkauer:

Wish I still had my pre CBS Strat, Jaguar and Princeton amp……. . 🙁 🙁 🙁 ………..The sale of those three today would get me out of debt…I’ like everyone else back in the day, sold my axes too cheap………. 😳 😳 😳

🙂 don my younger son john has a les paul 😕 spelling. he is wicked good playing it. his knick name in the band is JOHHNY FINGERS 😆

pauljbayarinas
            quote Maso:

Let’s see if Mr. Paul wants to add this to his Avatar folder.

Here’s the one you want. 😀

😮 😮 😮 holy cow i cant believe i did it. wow it only took 3 tries before i figured out that you need to hit the submit button.i followed the directions in the chat for frank m. 😆 😆 😆 way cool thanks again MASO

maso
            Participant
                quote pauljbayarinas:

quote Maso:

😮 😮 😮 holy cow i cant believe i did it. wow it only took 3 tries before i figured out that you need to hit the submit button.i followed the directions in the chat for frank m. 😆 😆 😆 way cool thanks again MASO

YW… 😉

How do you like my new avatar…??? My “Mean Mojo” Avatar…?

don-kauer

Well to my suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m having coffee at Cousins Bakery in Wingdale this morning and I spied a poster with Dover Drag Strip on it……….It was about a car show today at noon with the cars from the Harlem Valley Car Club and sponsored by the Lower Hudson Valley Boy Scouts of America…………..Here’s the best part….IT WAS AT THE OLD TRACK!!!!!!!!!!! I was NOT missing this one….The scouts were having their Fall Camporee and it was set up in the old shutdown area 😀 😀 😀 What a trip…About 20 cars showed, at least 150 spectators and lots of Boy Scouts….I think I was the only one present who ever ran there so I got to show everyone the landmarks….The return road is STILL in tact!!!!Hi winds forced me out of there after an hour and a half but it was fun and memorable….I have the BSA leaders name and he will be sending me pics next week and I will post them 😀 😀 😀 ……………PS, I chopped up some chunks of the return road and one is on the way to you Dino……… 😎 ……………..Don………

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

OK, who dropped the ball on this one!!
                        Here I am sitting home on a beautiful saturday with nothing to do and theres a car show at the Dover Drag Strip !!!
                        Don, no cell service, could have been out there with the vega running your s10 !!!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

I talked to Brother Don shortly after noon at the Ole Dover site. He told me
                            that he was in “Heaven” ! He was filling his pockets with Dover pavement !
                            “I sure you had a lot of Dover spirits there with you my friend” ! 🙂
                            Frank…

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Mr. Speed, glad to hear that all turned out well. Can’t wait to hear your
                                voice again ! Everyone please continue with your prayers. ty
                                Frank…

mikey

Very cool Maso, keep it. …………..Mikey 😆

pauljbayarinas
                                        quote Maso:

quote pauljbayarinas:

quote Maso:

YW… 😉

😉 very cool maso. f.e.d. i like it. nostalgia. 🙂 how about the one we took at island with you sitting in the car.[ as a back up 😎 ]

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote pauljbayarinas:

quote Maso:

quote pauljbayarinas:

quote Maso:

YW… 😉

😉 very cool maso. f.e.d. i like it. nostalgia. 🙂 how about the one we took at island with you sitting in the car.[ as a back up 😎 ]

I’m glad to have that. I think that by the time i shrink that down to 150 x 150 pixels… it will loose too much detail to be a good avatar.

I like this one. It is colorful, simple and artful. I am the “Mean Mojo”…!

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Paul, good job !! Down deep I always knew that you were a
                                                computer geek ! 🙂 Another COOL looking avatar from Mr. Maso.
                                                Frank…

dino
                                                Keymaster

Everybody Scattered today …PLEASE if it Rates a Topic of its own…Find the appropriate Forum heading and Post “New Topic” so the chat ‘doesn’t eat up” good stuff and get buried.

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote donkauer:

Well to my suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m having coffee at Cousins Bakery in Wingdale this morning and I spied a poster with Dover Drag Strip on it……….It was about a car show today at noon with the cars from the Harlem Valley Car Club and sponsored by the Lower Hudson Valley Boy Scouts of America…………..Here’s the best part….IT WAS AT THE OLD TRACK!!!!!!!!!!! I was NOT missing this one….The scouts were having their Fall Camporee and it was set up in the old shutdown area 😀 😀 😀 What a trip…About 20 cars showed, at least 150 spectators and lots of Boy Scouts….I think I was the only one present who ever ran there so I got to show everyone the landmarks….The return road is STILL in tact!!!!Hi winds forced me out of there after an hour and a half but it was fun and memorable….I have the BSA leaders name and he will be sending me pics next week and I will post them 😀 😀 😀 ……………PS, I chopped up some chunks of the return road and one is on the way to you Dino……… 😎 ……………..Don………

Thanks for Being Our ‘Ambassador” Thought I heard what this was …but guess I was Wrong.
                                                        I’ll call you for the Details.

maso
                                                        Participant

Dino…

I know you’re not gonna’ use this one. I’m just having a little fun with it…

I’m just getting a little carried away with this Avatar nonsence…

patina
                                                            Participant

I like it. Doesn’t “weirdo” translate to “purple” in Italian 😆 😆 😆 A purple dinosaur now thats weird.

Pasquale

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.