Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey, Hey my brother, relax ! Take a deep breath ! OK, I’ll tell
        you what. I’ll buy the next breakfast !! 🙂 🙂 🙂
        Frank…
        ps. Thanks for that piece of Dover pavement.

dino
        Keymaster

Yo Don…Chill dude …You where a part of the results BY VOTING….thats the good part …Get a paper bag from V-Bob…breath deep in it 5 times and never know …he might of had it in the footlocker….. 😆

don-kauer

They can stick their votes you know where 😆 I’m DONE…….I will not give this land another second of my life………..I gave, unlike most people that I see around conducting everyday life…..My part ……Completed……I’m only interested in my family, a few friends and the new race car I’m building………. 😆 All the losers can figure out the rest!!! 😕 Oh and for the record I refused to vote when I was there but instead wrote our “leaders” 😆 😆 😆 a note (on the ballot 😆 coloring book) and signed it ❗ ❗ ❗ OK no more Gov’t crap…….Back to Drag Racing 😎 😎 😎

dino
                Keymaster

well said….’back to drag racing’…..But FYI…N.Y. 19 district-Covers Wingdale….John Hall (Wingdale resident-D) Defeated……..By Nan Hayworth….Lives in Bedford Corners ,near Mt. ‘Kisco,N.Y. Campaign office in Carmel, open til Nov.30….girls there know Drake & a few others of you in area ! and one Knew all about Dover and the Danbury Stock cars.Great contact (on Our Side) for 50th !

bossguy

VB, I’m in for the 4th. See if I can get Patina to go for a cruise.

dino
                        Keymaster

Who’s the Mission coordinator? Dec 4 . embark to pre-determined staging area and prepare for any resistance.

patina
                            Participant
                                quote bossguy:

VB, I’m in for the 4th. See if I can get Patina to go for a cruise.

Sorry this Pasquale can’t make it, 😮 The video says it all 😎 😎

don-kauer

V…….you handle the M18 Green and I’ll do the M3 and M5 trippers 😆 😆

dino
                                    Keymaster

COLD down here!…going to 22 tonight …was 32 this morning. 😮

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            Had a dusting here!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

C’mon…Get otta town…you posted the same shot last year

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    Its still here, it never melted!!

‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Oh-…TURN CLOCKS BACK Tonight…Spring ahead -fall back or …like V-Bob “I fell down & can’t get up”

john-sachs-sr
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

COLD down here!…going to 22 tonight …was 32 this morning. 😮

COLD ???
                                                            You don’t know what cold is.Putting on my long undies,etc. Supposed to be in the high 40’s here tonight. 😯 😡
                                                            John 😉

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Ponoma Finals,Ferro, Lagana, Morehead best of luck on the left coast!!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.