Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

one run? ALL day? get some more credit!

don-kauer

But Pat………..You have an IMPORT 😆 😆 😆

dino
            Keymaster

Not with that Motor! USA Transplant! Oh Pat …lower your DPI file size Or physical size of photos a bit.

patina
                Participant
                    quote donkauer:

But Pat………..You have an IMPORT 😆 😆 😆

Thats what the staging lane directer said too. He wanted me to run those buzz bombs but I told him the car only techs in for 11’00s then I saw one with turbos run a 8.32 🙄 🙄 🙄
                    He Rox it was also Nostalgia SS and AFX day saw some cool cars.

Pat

mikey

Pat, you need to bring the car down South for a while. Take a vacation, and run it down here. Plenty of tracks to choose from, test and tune all over the place. ………………..Mikey 😆

maso
                        Participant
                            quote mikey:

Pat, you need to bring the car down South for a while. Take a vacation, and run it down here. Plenty of tracks to choose from, test and tune all over the place. ………………..Mikey 😆

Pat…

Bring it to Bradenton in February. Tom Blake can fill you in on the details of that. I might make it there this year too. Go see the pictures that I took there myself at: http://public.fotki.com/Mean-Mojo/

Now go see: http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

babycakes
                            Participant

Hey Pat, glad to see that 11.3 e.t.,not too shabby.Very disappointing only 1 run brother Mike made.Any more 1000 feet shakes in front end,or somewhat resolved? Must have been driving you nuts with them import’s exhaust noise sounding like a nest of high performance ‘bees’!

patina
                                Participant

Looked at the time slip today and we even won the heads up race with a 2000 something Corvette 11.38 to a 12.81.
                                    Like I used to say “It doesn’t suck” The more time we get with the car the better it goes. Those imports sound like
                                    2 strokes and Brother Mike says they run castor oil in the fuel. Well its November and I’m ready for a luncheon, anybody else. Pick a day any day (unlike Dino) and lets grab a burger & beer (or kilbasa & beer). Or for our Greek brothers, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd7Ky1lEPT8

Pat

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Everyone knows this .It is final call in the lanes, the end for Pontiac!!!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

The Three Cabellaros Frank M,V-Bob,and Don Kauer just called…having breakfast then lunch somewhere in Watertown…police report to follow 😆

bossguy

Is there enough left in the Bail Fund to cover the 3 of them? 😆

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Everything is Hunky Dory in Watertown.
                                                    We paid out tab and left the parking lot each going our separate ways !!!
                                                    Oh, dont spend that bail $$ yet, Don and I are going to Foxwoods on the 11th using one of my comp rooms and free meal $$!!This could be interesting seeing Don has never been to Foxwoods!!!Stay tuned on this one !!

‘V’

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        Brian and I are just trowing this out there about having a DDS beer and pizza get together in Wingdale,New York maybe the first saturday in December the 4th ! OH,like the 4th of July only in December.Time of day and joint is yet to be determined!!!It will be in Wingdale and inside !!!!Any 2 cents are welcome!!!

‘V’

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

Sounds great Bob would love to get together with you guy’s

don-kauer

I was warned in advance by a good friend that the voting process has turned into a coloring book FEST!!!!!!!!!!! So with that info I went to vote………..The clicks are gone and now you color in on some paper for your vote……..More crap for people to learn and be confused by……So along with all the crap going on here these deadbeats that we’ve voted into office have also screwed up our voting process…..For me this is the last straw…I’ve lost my respect for our once wonderful country………I will NEVER give this country another minute of my time voting or anything else!!!!!!!!!!! I regret my first one year(mediaclly discharged) tour with the Navy and I especially regret my 27 months and 18 days with the Army Combat Eng. Boy are we screwed!!!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.