Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

… yes the 50th is sort of what I was trying to say Dino , 😀 on the model car thing , just thought it would be fun , and Mikey thats what friends are for 😀 , I sort of know how you feel when my car twisted the u-joint 😆 that was the first time I ever had a problem that kept me from making the first round ………

dino
        Keymaster

Heres the weirdest request I ever asked.Can only say no I guess….Can anyone Fly Me from my local town airport to a airport close to Lebanon Valley ? in a private plane …..wait and bring me back ? just never know ? wonder how long a flight ? duh-depends on the horsepower -right? brave ain’t I ?….well not really.Then again …theres Stewart and Albany. I’ll need the options .

“Heres the weirdest request I ever asked” . . . .til the next one 😆

tomatohead
            Participant

…… Dino I cant fly ya 😆 but if you land at Steward I will be HAPPY to pick you up 😀 its only bout 10 mins from me 😀 and I can bring you back there if you fly out of there ❗ ……. yes I have a guess room avaible ❗

patina
                Participant

Dino get hold of Ron Abbott isn’t he into flying then he can also come to the race 😉 Or maybe start taking flying lessons, you should be able to solo by race time. 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote patina:

Dino get hold of Ron Abbott isn’t he into flying then he can also come to the race 😉 Or maybe start taking flying lessons, you should be able to solo by race time. 😆 😆

Pat

Tomatoe has the idea …Me Solo…?

mikey

Or if all works out properly, you could ride up with me and maybe Maso if he decides to go again. Just a thought. As long as the car is good, I’m going. ………….Mikey 😆

maso
                            Participant
                                quote mikey:

Or if all works out properly, you could ride up with me and maybe Maso if he decides to go again. Just a thought. As long as the car is good, I’m going. ………….Mikey 😆

I might be living in North Carolina by that time. I’m possibly going to move up there. 😉

patina
                                Participant
                                    quote Maso:

quote mikey:

I might be living in North Carolina by that time. I’m possibly going to move up there. 😉

Same here Maso this place is killing me 😈

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        quote Tomatohead:

…… Dino I cant fly ya 😆 but if you land at Steward I will be HAPPY to pick you up 😀 its only bout 10 mins from me 😀 and I can bring you back there if you fly out of there ❗ ……. yes I have a guess room avaible ❗

And plenty of others..Not for race BUT before ,to have Battle plan meeting, possibly..

dino
                                        Keymaster

Case ya didn’t notice …I JUST POSTED Our Nostalgia Drags confirmed Dates —–> August 20-21
                                            This is way better than the hundreds of phone calls ,and planning a date ,I’ve gone through in the past two years.Done Deal… 😀

patina
                                            Participant

Oh man I can’t make it that day I got a root canal appointment 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 Yeah right.

Great Dino

Pat

patina
                                                Participant

Geez where is everybody, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAov1noX8M0 I would have thought that the news of a race date would have everyone buzzin

Gone Fishing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Xd2y8g-fU

Pat

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

….. hey ❗ you guys ❗ found this Altered wheel base Nova on you tube 😀 I think we should tell this guy about the 3rd annual race at Lebannon ❗ 😯 gotta lov it 😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qza3dvRa7EM

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…… I guess the dates fine 😀 it should be just fine , and being at Lebannon , where a lot of the former Dover Racers started to go , including me , there should be alot more familiar faces 😀 ……. sure wish I still had that white 68 428 Mustang ………………………… 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……. Mikey hows that MSD doing any luck ❓ did you get rid of the trans brake yet ❓ I never had a t-brake , used to foot brake my C-4 matic , dial a 11.67 and ran an 11.67 😀 you can do it too ❗ practice 😉 DON “K” hows the El Camino comin ❓ any pictures or do you want me to “stop” by and take some 😆 you been alful quiet late 🙄 ly and John how bout any up dates on the “Super Pumkin” ❓ ❓ and you guys tell Lloyd the race is at the Valley ❗ load up a car Riely 😆 the more the merry ❗ oh Happy Turkey Day ❗ gobble gobble 😆 ………………… DINO did you change the color of your name on the forum or did I have to much beer to drink tonite 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.