Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Mater…Change Color? what you be tiping in your can ? looks the same to me …right guys ?

dino
        Keymaster

I know….you’re all out shopping for fresh veggies and thawing turkeys with torches.

dino
            Keymaster
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Mater…Change Color? what you be tiping in your can ? looks the same to me …right guys ?

TomatoBrain…You OK? Color ?

tomatohead
                Participant

…. dino nothing but Miller Lite 😀 but your avitar used to be green 😕 its purple now 😕 or is it this new computor that my wife bought 😕 …… anyway picking some bussel spouts (there GREEN :mrgreen: ❗ ) out of the garden today for THANKSGIVING tomorrow 😀 …… then workin’ on the mustang rest of the day 😀 ……………what are you guys doin’ ❗

dino
                    Keymaster

maybe Miller Heavy? Green -Purple …HUH? Wish we Could FIND brussels Sprouts …Not In ANY store down Here…At least in Town. it’s a suthin thang.

tomatohead
                        Participant

….. dino help me 😮 ❗ it must be this coffee ❓ ❗ 🙄 now the avitar is purple and the name is green ……………………….. 😀

hvy70ss
                            Participant

“THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR TELEVISION SET….DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST THE PICTURE! WE WILL CONTROL TRANSMISSION.
                                FOR THE NEXT YEAR WE WILL CONTROL ALL YOU SEE AND HERE AT THE DOVER WEBSITE” (’60’s Outer Limits TV intro…loved that show!)

Smitty

HappyThankgiving ‘Mater!!

dino
                                Keymaster

Whoa…Mater hit the mushroom patch he planted in the sixties 😆

patina
                                    Participant

My anyway My wife is making stuffed mushrooms, does that count.

P

dino
                                        Keymaster

Tomato Head…I’m just messing with you..can change color at a click of the mouse 😆
                                            stuffed with WHAT PAT?….YUM

mikey
                                                quote Tomatohead:

…. dino nothing but Miller Lite 😀 but your avitar used to be green 😕 its purple now 😕 or is it this new computor that my wife bought 😕 …… anyway picking some bussel spouts (there GREEN :mrgreen: ❗ ) out of the garden today for THANKSGIVING tomorrow 😀 …… then workin’ on the mustang rest of the day 😀 ……………what are you guys doin’ ❗

Yesterday it was a pale green, or light blue. He’s either bored, or just checking to see if anybody notices. 😆
                                                ………Had T-Head going for a while…just funnin with him[dino]

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…… “man look at all the colors” ……. I love mushrooms stuffed ,grilled , fried , and with butter ❗ 😀 have a happy ❗

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ok …Turkey Sandwiches now …And lots of yummy leftovers for Midnight Snacks….Back To Work.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Gift Certificates for dover Stuff NOW available:

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2730

(plus check out the topics for Giving ODF Membership For Christmas)

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I just posted a bunch of “dover Info ” on Hudson Valley & Ct. Craigs lists…Searching for Dover Guys And Cars…we’ll see what happens.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.