Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        quote patina:

Dino did you get into some moonshine 😯 😯 I can’t follow anything, and I put in “make no sense” in the search box. 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

Just surfing around the site ….thats all…forget ALL thats here…its a gold mine.
        Like this dec 2008
        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=638

dino
        Keymaster

Mikey-Mater…Might want to switch off to Mikeys Willys Topic instead of the Daily Chat.
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2443

mikey

Dino, I thought the “Chat” was for anything. Why are you being so picky? Are you having a bad day, or what?
                …………..Mikey 😥 😥
                P.S. Administrate, don’t dictate? 🙄

bossguy

Video Bob, I took a picture of your “alma mater” at Turkey Run in Daytona Beach last weekend. Is this the type?

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Check under the seat or cut open the floor sills.See what ya find!It could have been mine !!LOL
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Ok …Its freezing down here! actually saw snow flurries,very fine but it wasn’t rain .the locals are NOT going outside.I was the only one on the road today ,around town 😯

storm-king

I was up in Michigan in the snow putting up a wind turbine this past week.

dino
                                Keymaster

Storm….Thought you …’bailed’ on the tree hugger enviromentalists? Might want to give us a ‘business update” in “Forum Members Business News” That goes for the rest of you Too…

bossguy

Wasn’t today supposed to be pizza and beer day in Wingdale?

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Maybe pizza and beers after the new years.Lost too many good people lately and others are in rehabs and hospitals!
                                            Now wash your hands and face and say your prayers before I tuck you in !

‘V’

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…..V-BOB , I say that picture of you standing next to that truck says it all 😀 …………….. i think the truck your standing next too is a 10 wheeler …. 😀 … the one in ” BOSSMAN ‘ pic is different , isnt it ???

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. Jack I Hope we didnt miss the pizza … 🙁 … becuase you know if anyboby wants to go, we could go to “w” s on” 22 ” for “”RIBS” …. ❗ ❓ 😀 … the ribs are yummy 😀

bossguy

OK VB but you know I’m going to bed hungry 😆

bossguy
                                                            quote Tomatohead:

…..V-BOB , I say that picture of you standing next to that truck says it all 😀 …………….. i think the truck your standing next too is a 10 wheeler …. 😀 … the one in ” BOSSMAN ‘ pic is different , isnt it ???

Mater, VB tricked out the front bumper on his ride too! He turned it upside down for better airflow thru his intercooler 😆

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY
                                                                I was thikin about when we raced at the BIG D and no one would notice any mods. made to the ride!!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.