Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Dino, one more week like this one and we may find Bobby
        in his foot locker trying to hide ! 🙂
        Frank…

dino
        Keymaster

Pat …you seem to be on a Magazine giveaway campaign…Any Dover Stuff sent to home base here will be welcomed -scanned and archieved. Should I have Brian take a burn over to the “Baby Torque “garage?

patina
            Participant

That was all I could find and believe me I went through every “CARS” magazine I have 69-73 that was an East Coats publication. I have stuff in my opersonal library of people I know. If I find any “Dover” stuff I’ll send it along don’t worry.

Now decorate that ttree.

Merry Christmas.

Pat

tomatohead
                Participant

……. my wife made some more cookies but I cant take any pictures cuase I already ate them 😀 ….where the heck is everybody shopping ❓

tomblake
                    Participant

tomatohead…..not shopping today but working on the Mustang.

dino
                        Keymaster

Tom …2 am ? working on the Mustang?

mikey

Tom might be pulling the Glide out to test fit the TH400 he borrowed from my buddy Jay. Tom needs to see if he has enough clearance for the bell housing area, and the trans body itself. I think the 400 is a good choice, if it fits. Besides, he can buy it pretty cheap if he wants it. ……………..Mikey 😆

bossguy

Mikey, the Ranchero car cover arrived last nite, My son had to go to work early today so he hopes to try it on later. I emailed Rich to thank him. Thanks for your help, Merry Christmas, Jack

gramdog1
                                    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone. Sure looks and feels like it here on Cape Cod. 8-10 inches of snowon the ground,wind blowing 30-40 mph. A veritible freaking winter wonderland 😮

patina
                                        Participant
                                            quote Gramdog1:

Merry Christmas everyone. Sure looks and feels like it here on Cape Cod. 8-10 inches of snowon the ground,wind blowing 30-40 mph. A veritible freaking winter wonderland 😮

Glad to see your in the spirit Gram 🙄 🙄 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHTE_QQOct8

Merry Christmas
                                            Pat

maso
                                            Participant
                                                quote patina:

quote Gramdog1:

Glad to see your in the spirit Gram 🙄 🙄 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHTE_QQOct8

Merry Christmas
                                                Pat

Awww…righty… all you Christmas turkeys…

Here’s the official Maso Christmas Greeting of 2010. This is especially for that GramDog who I have grown up with and have celebrated many Christmas seasons with since the early 1950’s…! True…!

Click here—> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqdx47Rp0tY … and enjoy…! 😛

gramdog1
                                                Participant

Bummer,it is raining and 38 degrees,sloppy.
                                                    On the bright side,my darlin’ wife made a big batch of chocolate chip,walnut,cranberry biscotti. 😀 😀

dino
                                                    Keymaster

60 here tomorrow…BUT might Snow Christmas day. 😎

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Hey…just Had 36 people viewing forum…LOT of traffic tonight!

dino
                                                            Keymaster

My Kids will like this….Our forcast here in Rockingham:

Christmas Day
                                                                Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 30s.

Saturday Night
                                                                Snow likely…mainly in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Sunday
                                                                Partly sunny. A chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 40 percent

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.