Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant
        quote dinotheweirdo:

My Kids will like this….Our forcast here in Rockingham:

Christmas Day
        Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 30s.

Saturday Night
        Snow likely…mainly in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Sunday
        Partly sunny. A chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 40 percent

Dino, is that normal weather down their?

dino
        Keymaster

Gene…not really… Up the Mountains -Yes..in Northern Part of state (Greensboro-Raleigh) -yes.I’m way down in southern end, almost in South Carolina.Every once and a while…something”might” hit us. Today it was 60 out.

tomatohead
            Participant

…… 60 ❗ …… nice …. It was pretty sunny here ,and not frezzin’ …felt like 40s in the sunshine 😀 …got home a little early ,my dauther and I went out for a “sushi” snack 😀 ,tuna and salmon rolls ,YUMMY 😀 and how bout the rest of you ❓ did pretty much all my shopping , FINISHED ❗ DONE ❗ KAPUT ❗ ….just need to pick up one more lttle present 😆

gramdog1
                Participant

Tomato,was that sushi “parmigiana”? 😆

tomatohead
                    Participant

…. HEY “BIG DOG” ❗ 😀 ya know how “sushi” is ya gotta eat it or not ❗ 😆 …. just for FUN we had “salmon avacado rolls” AND ” SPICY tuna rolls” 😀 ❗ …..YYUUUMMMMYY 😀 , ………….. suppos ta be nice christmas eve here 😀 ,how bout you guys ❓ ❗ happy holidays everyone 😀 ❗

patina
                        Participant

Was just on the NHRA site and “Da Grump” is back at work after hist brain operation he turned 80. Here is an interesting exerpt;

Jenkins made his last public appearance at the 2010 Winternationals, where he participated with many other drag racing legends to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of the fabled Pomona event, which is where “the Grump” enjoyed some of his greatest career moments. Jenkins scored his first career national event victory as a driver at the 1965 Winternationals, where he drove his ’65 Plymouth SS/A car to a Stock eliminator triumph.

Waiting for Santa 😀

Pat

gramdog1
                            Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD LIGHT 🙂

dino
                                Keymaster

Roxrec called late yesterday…He made it to N.C. for the holidays.I’ll see him Monday…He’s about 30 min, away. Great Family day here…But weather report changed 😯 …predict 3-5 inches ,starting toinight. Remember where I am…no plows or salt spreaders.We’ll hunker in .

tomatohead
                                    Participant

merry christmas ❗ to all ❗ … here are some pics of last nites dinner 😀 ,just want to share them with you all and make you hungry wish you were here ❗ merry christmas and NOW watch the “CASEY AT THE 2ND Annual Drags VIDEO” ❗ ….. more pictures of tonites dinner later 😀 YUMMY ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

remember always taste while your cooking to make sure it tastes good 😀 … ❗

Attachments:

maso
                                            Participant

Mangia… mangia…! :mrgreen:

What…?! no beer…???

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…. merry christmas maso 😀 …

Attachments:

maso
                                                    Participant

That’s better…

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Whippee e e e e …It snowed….also lost power this morning from 6 am til 10. It’s coming YOUR way N.Y. & Ct. 😀 “Trick Truck” back under cover, after my usual…”shake up the locals”-how to drive in snow, demomstration…Whole road to myself.Just got new tires…”retro T.A. Radials -of course” They all just venture on foot to play in snow. My driveway, only one in neighborhood shoveled. Only one in neighborhood WITH Snow shovel 😆 ..Did it while they slept at 7 am.

Attachments:

patina
                                                            Participant

Hey Dino how about this;

12:18 PM EST Sun-Dec-26
                                                                The Weather Service has issued a BLIZZARD WARNING
                                                                Connecticut counties
                                                                LITCHFIELD
                                                                New York counties
                                                                DUTCHESS

Yeah its that time.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.