Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

… Diggin’ out …yea I wish ❗ my burner threw a rod AGAIN 😮 so had to really dissassamble it 😮 of cuase it was the last thing out that was BLOWN ❗ air tube malfucution ❗ so ran out and got a new one put it all back together and its RUNNIN’ GREAT 😀 ………. and I cant afford to send this bill to myself , so I am sending it to my wife ❗ 😆

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Bossguy, yes that was my high school 55 that was stolen. I had it for 30 yrs when it
            was stolen. A lot of memories ! Thanks for the support and the dedication ! 🙂 I love
            the Eagles and I love that tune. ty
            Frank…

dino
            Keymaster
                maso
                Participant

Attn: Dino and everybody else
                    Re: Right Coast Rods

Here is a link to a web site that I think you should know about. Saratoga Auto Museum’s “Right Coast Rods”
                    Check it out: http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/index.php

On exhibit there is the recreation of Paul FitzGerald’s famous channelled ’32 Foer roadster. The one that my stoopid-ass brother bought from him in ’63 and ruined…! GramDog and Larry Nutson know all about that. Casey did too.

don-kauer

Two babies born at the same time, same hospital in cribs along side of each other…………85 years later the same two along side of each other in a nursing home…….One looks at the other and says with a very ho hum voice ” so what did you think ” 😆 😆 ….Just heard that from Steven Wright today………..

babycakes
                        Participant

I’m borrowing Dino’s ‘golden’ quote: ‘Attention in the pits,and other parts of your body!’ Calling ‘all’ O.D.F members to the ‘staging’ lanes! The ‘best’ is yet to come! The ‘2011’ Dover Dragstrip coming events! HAPPY ‘DOVER’ NEW YEAR to all of you!!!

dino
                            Keymaster

It’s early and the local hillbillies are already shooting off fireworks…..going to be a long night….when they run out of fireworks,they hit the gun cabinet. nothing like drunk with a 9mm semi automatic ,wandering around his backyard.

mikey

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

babycakes
                                    Participant

Happy New Year Dino! I hope neither neighbors on both sides of you are the Hatfields and McCoys dag nabit!

dino
                                        Keymaster

skyrockets still going off at 2 am 😯

dino
                                            Keymaster

Still waiting for # 900 on forum …last 3 were hackers I bounced from such countries as Luxumborg-Russia and some bogus dude from UK.

maso
                                                Participant

Nostalgia lovers… check this out…!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxIRPIcEuag

So… why couldn’t we have run the old restored cars at Island Dragway…?

He really smokes ’em there doesn’t he…?! Then cranks off a cool 9.35…!

Not bad for an old Swamp Rat…!

dino
                                                    Keymaster

23 years ago….That was 1988……These guys all seem to want to be PAID ,to appear now.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Birthdays
                                                            Congratulations to: Still Runnin (102)

one hundred two!??? great website …But think hes pulling our leg
                                                            Publisher of Still Runnin Magazine. SRM is a free online automotive Ezine about the automobiles of yester-year
                                                            http://www.stillrunnin.com

mikey

I really enjoyed the Billy Casey video. It actually brought tears to my eyes, and that’s not like me. I’m so glad that he invited myself and Maso to have dinner with him and brother Bobby. Billy reminds me a lot of my Dad, always making sure everyone is OK, and always helping people. I miss them both, a lot. …………..Mikey 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.