Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Where were you in 64 ?
        ‘V’

maso
        Participant
            quote video Bob:

HEY

Where were you in 64 ?
            ‘V’
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlToFDc6OlA

At 12:11, Perry says “I don’t know too much about cars… I’m from New York”
            😯
            🙄

Looks just like Casey’s “Super Pumpkin” at 6:11.

I hear the late, great Steve Evens at the microphone. Dino taught him everything he knows, y’know…!

http://www.paullemat.com/

patina
            Participant

Bobby S I had to put this back on, I am so glad you sent it to me, I can really relate and it always brings a smile oh hell a gigantic grin whenever I watch it. All you pisanos can relate. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9k_wbqQFw

Pasquale

tomatohead
                Participant

…. yea , it sure does look like the “SPEED MAN” 😀 orange and you have got to love those wheelwells 😀 ……….. now back to work on those cars everybody , the 3rd race is coming ❗

realmongo
                    Participant

I just got off the phone with another old Dover racer who used to run a 1965 Chevy II. He just got his ’66 Nova wagon out of the paint shop and I think I have him convinced to bring it out.

babycakes
                        Participant

I thought I seen it all;Pat and Bobby S Thank you for sharing the Bobby Braciola ” Chooch to Gooch ” tape on You Tube,I cracked up! It was hillarious!!!

dino
                            Keymaster

Watch for an update from Bobby Lagana…just talked to him through FaceBook.

tomatohead
                                Participant

…..Happy Birthday “MASO” 😀 ❗ ………. and happy new year too ❗ ….. “64” 😮 …I like that number 😀

bossguy

Happy Birthday Maso, what did Gram Dog give ya?

maso
                                        Participant

Thank you, gentlemen…

I got… “Older” for my birthday.

We got more celebrating to do. Dino is next on the “Birthday List”. Let’s give it to him…

dino
                                            Keymaster

Posted this at TEAM CHECK -IN and here for a reminder:
                                                BULLITEN NEED YOU GUYS TO CHECK IN HERE …especially under the Catagory-> if it fits as :’ORIGINAL DOVER CAR-Racing or ‘on display” …AND Original DOVER RACER – running ‘current car” .Need to LIST in our promotions the extent of DOVER PARTICIPATION ,as the prime message of the event….”Over -?? -Dover Originals coming….” Hope I have to say: “Hundreds of Original Dover Drivers and -??-Cars expected” 😆

dino
                                                Keymaster

NORTH CAROLINA -Snow Report for New England:
                                                    City Carting (Anthony Terenzio)-Stamford… already shut down offices due to weather….RCE in New Milford reports 4 inches so far ,real cold and slick highways.Hows it by you?

gramdog1
                                                    Participant

CAPE COD-no snow yet. forecasr is 1″-6″. Teens this morning. Waiting
                                                        Tomato,went out for fried calamari,scallops,onion rings-delish 😀

dino
                                                        Keymaster

3 inches so far at Valley Chassis-Poughkeepsie- Bob L.
                                                            Bobby Schlegel sent this:
                                                            “About 3 inches so far…sitting here watching snow plows, with hot cup of tea & danish
                                                            AHA RETIREMENT might be able to get used to this
                                                            HAHAHAHAHA”

don-kauer

A foot of the white crap here in Litchfield County Ct………..This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.