Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

………….. same here …brother 😀 …………….

dino
        Keymaster

Jim Knight …Lebanon Photog sent this….26 inches on Dec 27th in Bennington Vt. Wonder what the track looks like? 😯

Attachments:

maso
            Participant

tsk..tsk…

( think I’ll go to the beach today… )

🙄

don-kauer

Hey Maso…….Send us some pics of you in a bikini at the beach… 😆

patina
                    Participant
                        quote Maso:

tsk..tsk…

( think I’ll go to the beach today… )

🙄

Hope yur oranges don’t freeze 😈

tomatohead
                        Participant

……….. yea ❗ maso ❗ you go boy ❗ 😆 ….wish I was in FLA ❗ … was working on “RAM JET”s mustang and my Father called from FLA and said it was sunny and nice and warm 😀 ….THANKS DAD ❗ 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh . . . . Snow coming here AGAIN followed by Sleet -freezing rain and temps to drag it a out a couple of days …I’f I go off the Radar …might be due to Power outage …Should start Mon am.

mikey
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh . . . . Snow coming here AGAIN followed by Sleet -freezing rain and temps to drag it a out a couple of days …I’f I go off the Radar …might be due to Power outage …Should start Mon am.

Dino, generator, generator, generator! When ya gonna learn. I have a 5550watt and it runs my whole house. A 6500watt would be better, but I can get by. I just have to shut down the hot water heater to make the a/c work. If I leave the water heater on the generator struggles some, that’s why a 6500watt would be perfect. 😆

don-kauer

Does anyone on this site know about slot machines? I picked up one today to sell but I don’t know anything about it or what it is worth….The name on the front is Jackpot and all the tags and etc, is in Japanese and English…It works with tokens, it’s very clean, all working fine, vintage looking , large (approx. 31″x 18.5″x 9″)……………..Don………

dino
                                        Keymaster

If these events get more frequent…I might consider it.Very rare in my ‘suthin’ location in state. Last real bad was 2004. lost a bunch of trees in my yard.This one may not be so bad….and them treesalready gone.Latest drama at the house was momma’s washer of 18 years finally blew .Pump -timer- busted gear teeth….so off we went to Lowes and the new one is chuggin’ along …..got to have clean undies ! 😆 ….and the ladies Must have their equipment operating properly ,or you’re in deep do-do. !

patina
                                            Participant
                                                quote donkauer:

Does anyone on this site know about slot machines? I picked up one today to sell but I don’t know anything about it or what it is worth….The name on the front is Jackpot and all the tags and etc, is in Japanese and English…It works with tokens, it’s very clean, all working fine, vintage looking , large (approx. 31″x 18.5″x 9″)……………..Don………

Don put the name, make, model in the google search bar with for sale after it and hit enter. See what comes up. Theres always someone somewhere selling a similar item. Good Luck

Pat

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote donkauer:

http://www.jackpotslotmachines.com/

http://www.google.com/search?q=jackpot+slot+machine&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images&tbs=

hotroddj

Hello everyone! We are preparing for snow tommorow!!! Power outages expected and Dino put ice melt on the drivway and cut down a branch for preparation. 😯 wish us luck! 😛 Hey mikey! Tell Cassie to register than we can pm each other! 😆 😛 😀

hvy70ss
                                                        Participant

Wow!! You guys getting snow again with power outages? This is crazy!! Anybody near Stem or Creedmore NC? I have family near there. We are getting a storm hear in NY Tues. into Wed. At least our plow guys are working….did anybody see NYC last week? Holy S… that was wrong!!

Smitty

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote HotRodDJ:

Hello everyone! We are preparing for snow tommorow!!! Power outages expected and Dino put ice melt on the drivway and cut down a branch for preparation. 😯 wish us luck! 😛 Hey mikey! Tell Cassie to register than we can pm each other! 😆 😛 😀

…Tell Cassie ? why you little 😮 . . . . . well ,in the imortal words of Sonny James:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.