Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey Roxrec, I know a couple state workers! I’ll see if they can use the “wing-plow”
        to widen our straight away buddy !! 🙂
        Frank..,

dino
        Keymaster

This is completely off any topic…just saw Transformers movie on TV…they just got attacked in the desert by a Scorpion looking robot thing. So the Army guys call in for support…well from pentagon monitoring and what they call in …I was flat out impressed at our capibilties. IF this “was at all Authentic”. You vets seen this? and is it Hollywood or real Military Fact? Oh-and the Camaro is worth watching it for.

ramjet
                quote dinotheweirdo:

This is completely off any topic…just saw Transformers movie on TV…they just got attacked in the desert by a Scorpion looking robot thing. So the Army guys call in for support…well from pentagon monitoring and what they call in …I was flat out impressed at our capibilties. IF this “was at all Authentic”. You vets seen this? and is it Hollywood or real Military Fact? Oh-and the Camaro is worth watching it for.

It’s real fact. The AC-130 Spectre, it has two 20 mm cannons, one 40 mm cannon and a 105 mm cannon, they all shoot from one side. It’s the same plane that drops the Daisy cutters and MOAB’s. (How about the paint job? 😆 😆 😀 )

Attachments:

maso
                Participant

The concept of arial straffing from a banked attatude with a heavier aircraft was first developed during the war in Vietnam using C-47’s, the military version of the Douglas DC-3. It was called “Puff The Magic Dragon”. The idea was that in order to accurately strafe from the air with that much munitions, you had to have a heavier and more stable firing base. That’s what they accomplished with this.

There are time exposure pictures of the C-47 in it’s banked attatude where the plane opens fire in three different positions circling an area the size of a football field. They say that there was not a square inch of ground area left undisturbed by the gunfire.

I think it used the same gattling gun found in the A-10’s, if I’m not mistaken.

bossguy

You can go to military.com and search “shock and awe” videos also search AC-130 also snipers, A-10’s and a nite vision camera footage being narrated by 2 soldiers, it shows an iraqi farmer who thinks he’s alone with his favorie animal 😮 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Guys Thanks for the info…So its true…”WE BAD”
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxaVPoMPDHo&feature=related
                            The Good Guys strike back about 1:45….Nice work

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Went go cart racing yesterday with some of the boy’s

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Wallingford indoor carting track a real blast

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……. yea sure Billy 😀 😆 …. now you tell us 😀 ❗ …. I guess you hung that “LIMEROCK” sign up in the back ground at the “OTB” 😆 …. right ❓ thats what all that money in that guys hand is ❓ right ❓ 😆 ……………….. or were U just bettin’ on laps ❓ ❗ 😆 … luv ya BILLY ❗ ……………………………………… I HOPE THIS IS OK theres a topic om the M&M forum about “INDOOR DRAG RACIN” in Chicargo ck it out ❗ ……I know I spelled Chicargo wrong 😯 ……………….. ok ok its CHICAGO ❗ there

don-kauer
                                            quote Maso:

The concept of arial straffing from a banked attatude with a heavier aircraft was first developed during the war in Vietnam using C-47’s, the military version of the Douglas DC-3. It was called “Puff The Magic Dragon”. The idea was that in order to accurately strafe from the air with that much munitions, you had to have a heavier and more stable firing base. That’s what they accomplished with this.

There are time exposure pictures of the C-47 in it’s banked attatude where the plane opens fire in three different positions circling an area the size of a football field. They say that there was not a square inch of ground area left undisturbed by the gunfire.

I think it used the same gattling gun found in the A-10’s, if I’m not mistaken.

Hell, Twin 50’s on one Gunship could cleanup a football field of personel with a pass down and back……I’ve seen that and so has V-man 😎 😎 😎 Hueys were not commissioned with 50’s in the early days but our unit had some custom made with some excellent pilots 😀

don-kauer
                                                quote masracingtd1167:

The guy in that pic looks like Ric from A1 Auto Body in New Milford……… 😀

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                Participant
                                                    quote donkauer:

quote masracingtd1167:

The guy in that pic looks like Ric from A1 Auto Body in New Milford……… 😀

The first guys eyes look like hes possessed.lol lol

don-kauer

WHITE CRAP AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            WHATS WRONG WITH WINTER DON ??THESE PEPS ARE ENJOYING IT !
                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ourR2gqCLpw&NR=1 ‘V’

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…. OK I am starting to really agree with “THE DON” this white crap ,snow ice rain is not any fun anymore 🙁 ………………. so what I was wondering ,and I think Brian and/or Dino might have an idea when is the next “Dover Fest” going to be and where ❓ ❓

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.