Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    digger

the trick to the snow thing is easy,just get 1500 miles away from it

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Plowed again 🙄 and I’m inside scaning pictures and thought I would share these. My wife outside the Willys in Yosemite NP during our 13,000 mi drive around the USA in that Willys. Another picture is at Indianapolus Speedway on the same trip. All with a 153 cu.in. Chevy Nova 4 cyl and PG trans. Last picture is last known owner Gary Budwick from IL. Heard he moved south maybe Fla. or SC, anybody seen it? Picture is from 92

Pat

Attachments:

patina
            Participant

My 62 modified corvette, body off resto with every single part either excellent original or NOS. Pictures are in my driveway in beautiful Flagstaff AZ.

Attachments:

maso
                Participant

How sweet…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ’61 – 64 Corvette in Yellow. Was that a factory optional color or was that yours…?

patina
                    Participant

Actually it was my friend Ray Kobel, painted his Willys that color and I loved it, it was the brightest yellow available. The vette guys hated the car. I only got to drive it ! mile because I sold it when I moved back to NY. Boy as I look back over my years on this earth and all the wrong turns I made alonl the life super highway. I have the vin for the car and I keep checking E-bay. If anyone knows how to track these things its 20867S101653 sold to a chick named Phylis heard it went to MD.

Last picture of my 36 Willys that last owner sent me.

Attachments:

maso
                        Participant
                            gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant
                                quote patina:

Actually it was my friend Ray Kobel, painted his Willys that color and I loved it, it was the brightest yellow available. The vette guys hated the car. I only got to drive it ! mile because I sold it when I moved back to NY. Boy as I look back over my years on this earth and all the wrong turns I made alonl the life super highway. I have the vin for the car and I keep checking E-bay. If anyone knows how to track these things its 20867S101653 sold to a chick named Phylis heard it went to MD.

Last picture of my 36 Willys that last owner sent me.

I tryed to car fax that # and its to short you have 12 # car/fax want’s 17
                                Gene Terenzio Sr.

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Brian,Don and I will be making a recon of Wingdale,N.Y. for a upcoming DDS beer and pizza gettogether!Every week we get a winter storm and keeps the recon team busy cleaning the mess!
                                    We will do something!
                                    Feb. looks like the month ,just have to find a Saturday or Sunday afternoon to do it!Give me some dates that peps are going to be around to put down a couple cold ones!!

‘V’

babycakes
                                    Participant

Hey Pat,thanks for sharing the photos of your 36 Willys sedan street rod.I remember you showing them to me about 15 years ago,good to see them once again.I bet you’d love to have it back today,just for the ‘gas’ mileage,right ?

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Hey Pat, I remember you telling the story about all the miles that you and
                                            your wife put on the willys cruising the country. What a awesome ride !
                                            I really like that drive train combo. Like babycakes said, that would be
                                            the ride to have now with these gas prices !!! A great looking ride with
                                            a lot of great memories, eh ? 🙂
                                            Frank…

patina
                                            Participant

It was/is a great car and built on the cheap. I sold it for $5300.00 back in 79 and made money. I’m looking for pictures of my 40 Willys coupe and 36 Willys P/U. Hey Dino how about a new section “Members Rides” or “Passing Gas” 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                                                Keymaster

Have ‘Current Projects” You Mean OLD Rides …and “Passing GAS” ?

patina
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Have ‘Current Projects” You Mean OLD Rides …and “Passing GAS” ?

Yeah sumptin like dat. Current projects are exactly that, don’t want the topic police paying me a visit. Old Farts Rides works 😆 😆 Maybe “Rides” is not a good description of my stuff, more like “was a good idea when I thought of it catagory” 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

mikey

Pat, are you asking Dino to make up your mind for you?? 😯 If you need some help, 4X4 might know a good shrink in Kingston. 😮
                                                            Just trying to help out an ODF buddy! 🙄 ……………Mikey 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I’ll change the Current Projects to Include ‘Current Members Rides “too…makes sense to Me…But the Old stuff ? wWell …just start A Topic …My old thing-a ma -bob”…Watch what I DO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.