Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Just watched this movie and I think I’ll watch it again tomorrow!
        ‘V’
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUW_9uZt4Mc

dino
        Keymaster

EXCELLENT CHIOCE V !….then hit this:
            http://doverdragstrip.com/video/bvteaser.wmv

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Digger are those your leg’s or are you sitting on a Chicken!

tomatohead
                Participant

…..right NOW looks like the only SMART one “IS” Digger ❗ 😆 ….and you guys are just as cold as I am ….probably 😯 ❓ …..anyway I am sure “Digger” laughs REAL good when he see s the northeast weather report 😆 😀 ❗ ……we are havin fryed /baked chicken tonite with mashed potatos and green beans 😀 ❗ ……..to remind us of the SOUTH ❗ where the WARM ❗ weather IS 😯 ❗ ……. Luv all you guys 😀 keep warn tonite its already below zero here ❗ ………. cant wait till the race in AUG. 😀 ❗ ……………………..tomato :!:……OH you cant see it …but thats beer and peach brandy in my glass 🙄 ……to keep me warm 😀 ……………………….remember , …ONLY I drink this stuff 😯

Attachments:

mikey

Hey, Joe, that hat with the flaps makes you look like a lost Basset Hound looking for a biscuit!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

gramdog1
                        Participant

Or one of the characters in “Fargo” 😆 😆

gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant
                                quote digger:

where is all this snow and cold?

-17 this morning, Digger I’m jealous. I took a picture of the thermometer, but I cant upload it it’s to big, what do I do and how?

dino
                                Keymaster

Gene…have to resize it…See “Using The Forum” and theres a topic there on posting photos .
                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=488

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote digger:

where is all this snow and cold?

-17 this morning, Digger I’m jealous. I took a picture of the thermometer, but I cant upload it it’s to big, what do I do and how?

Geno…

Open that picture in any program that it will open in and find “Resize” 😉

I like Microsoft Office Picture Manager. It’s a common program. Look under “Picture” in the tool bar and find “Resize”. Then in the side panel find the radio button for “Predefined width x height” and select either “Web Small – (488 x 336 pix)” or “Web Large (640 x 480 pix)”. Then click “OKAY” and save a new copy on your hard drive. Then upload your thermomiter here by following the instructions in the link that Dino posted above… 💡

don-kauer

Hello from Litchfield County Ct……The frozen crap hole of the Northeast 👿 👿 ………..A whopping -11 at 6:30 AM!!!!!!!! But fear not, the forecast is +12 by 2PM….A real freakin’ heatwave…..What the HELL was I thinking moving up here!!!!!!!!!! 😮 🙁

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                Who wants to go to The Gators in March ???
                                                O.K.Lets see a show of hands who’s ‘GOING’ to The Gators in March,lets take a head count!
                                                http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/

‘V’

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote video Bob:

HEY
                                                    Who wants to go to The Gators in March ???
                                                    O.K.Lets see a show of hands who’s ‘GOING’ to The Gators in March,lets take a head count!
                                                    http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/

‘V’

I really doubt if I can make it. I’ll try. I’m in Miami and I’ve been to the Gatornationals in 2004. Go see the pictures that I took there then at: http://public.fotki.com/Mean-Mojo/gainesville/

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant

here it is i think? wow it worked.

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Is that about -15? below 0 ?

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Hey Dino,woke up to -26 degrees below,here in upstate N.Y.,Vermont border.Suppose to get a ‘balmy’ -2 to -4 below by afternoon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.