Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Woke up this AM only to find MORE WHITE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a while….At least 36 HOURS since the last storm…..We got 3-4 inches over night and the kicker is a major one following with significant amounts before the end of the day thru tomorrow…Approx. 5′ since Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!No where to put this shit anymore 👿

dino
        Keymaster

Diggers picking a grape fruit in the Keys…we got ran in the 40’s here…wonder what its doing in Hemi-Head country up in Oregon…BRUCE? Need a Global report…Hows it In the Pacific HILO-HOTRODDER?

dino
            Keymaster

Get a Dover Hoodie and stay warm shoveling 😆

ramjet

More white crap on the way 😯 🙄 … It’s Ten PM and 6° in Beekman… Better than -20 I guess… 😆
                    Mr. Plow (aka me) has arrived! :mrgreen:

Attachments:

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant
                        quote donkauer:

Hello from Litchfield County Ct……The frozen crap hole of the Northeast 👿 👿 ………..A whopping -11 at 6:30 AM!!!!!!!! But fear not, the forecast is +12 by 2PM….A real freakin’ heatwave…..What the HELL was I thinking moving up here!!!!!!!!!! 😮 🙁

Hi Don, & everyone, Heres a site that might explain the conditions of whats happing in the world of weather.

http://www.divulgence.net/

After reading this I,m seeing why my house is not selling, and I don’t mean what you think,
                        ( Let me just say Saving Grace ) Gene

dino
                        Keymaster

Just caught the Danbury weather:
                            Today
                            Snow late this morning…then snow with sleet likely this afternoon. Snow may be heavy at times late this morning. Snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Tonight
                            Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Total snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

when you gonna get a break ?

dino
                            Keymaster

Yo GENE…think that site is a little “dated”:

CNN reported in Aug 2007 that scientists claimed we will see a Total meltdown of all Polar Ice by 2020. Some felt it could be as soon as 2012.
                                CNN reported first week of July 2008 that scientists had stated all ice in the arctic could be melted by Sept 2008 for the first time.
                                ………these “Scientists” can’t seem to get their stories straight.

gene-terenzio-sr
                                Participant

Just caught the Danbury weather:
                                    Today
                                    Snow late this morning…then snow with sleet likely this afternoon. Snow may be heavy at times late this morning. Snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Tonight
                                    Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Total snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

when you gonna get a break ?[/quote

I seem to remember your “reports” when you were the announcer at Dover Drag Strip, With, This morning scattered lite, This after noon Brighter, Tonight scattered dark. as far as the post being “Dated” I just found it so its new to me. And in science the simple answer is the one.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Gene…Just For You:
                                        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=470

….its all here someplace!

mikey

Hey Dino, I’m really worried about the 3rd Annual!! Suppose all that snow and ice are not gone by August, what then?? 😮 😯 …….Mikey 😆

patina
                                            Participant
                                                quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote donkauer:

Hello from Litchfield County Ct……The frozen crap hole of the Northeast 👿 👿 ………..A whopping -11 at 6:30 AM!!!!!!!! But fear not, the forecast is +12 by 2PM….A real freakin’ heatwave…..What the HELL was I thinking moving up here!!!!!!!!!! 😮 🙁

Hi Don, & everyone, Heres a site that might explain the conditions of whats happing in the world of weather.

http://www.divulgence.net/

After reading this I,m seeing why my house is not selling, and I don’t mean what you think,
                                                ( Let me just say Saving Grace ) Gene

Mikey don’t worry about us Lebenon Valley’s elevation is 603′ we will still be 306′ above the flood line 🙄 🙄 Fla may be gone 😮 Start building an Ark 😆

Pat

dino
                                                Keymaster

just Google “Global Warming Scam” … I guess if we stay ignorant -it’s our fault for not searching for the truth.
                                                    This is interesting:
                                                    (Jan 2010-I DIDN’T Hear About THIS on the news)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LO4fEnfci3QJ:www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2010/jan/22/global-warming-fraud/+global+warming+scams&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

don-kauer

MORE AND MORE AND MORE WHITE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 👿

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Zeva….Zeva….Zeva….Hang in there Bro !!!!! 🙂

Frank…

dino
                                                            Keymaster

this who your talking about? I don’t watch this show

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.