Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        IF YOU DIDNT KNOW,NOW YOU DO !!
        http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnicdoughs/paczki/paczki.htm ‘V’

gene-terenzio-sr
        Participant
            quote dinotheweirdo:

Ya THINK? In 1993…in Conn. we looked at each other as the rates kept going up and said “Why are we Staying here?” Wife’s parents had moved to Rockingham…they couldn’t afford Danbury….we visited a lot…compaired all the costs ….and been here ever since.Still pay 500.a year in property tax (2200 sq ft house) and have garbage pick-up,sewers, cops, paid fire dept, nice schools,….bunch of rednecks…I can live with that.

I forgot to mention, we can’t seem to find any Vaseline, YAWEEEEEE! OUCH! 😥 OUCH! 😥 STOP! 😥 STOP! 😥 :::::: 😆 😆 O well what can i do

dino
            Keymaster
                quote video Bob:

HEY
                IF YOU DIDNT KNOW,NOW YOU DO !!
                http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnicdoughs/paczki/paczki.htm ‘V’

……………Ok -read it-so I have this vision Of V-Bob dancing around the attic to Polka music while he eats a jelly donut…..And I’m Weird?

bossguy

I just picked some up last weekend VB Good Stuff!

babycakes
                    Participant

Woops! Almost forgot Video Bob,how can we forget?

bossguy

“This is the time for sleigh parties called Kulig.”, VB can this be included in our beer and pizza shindig? 🙄

bobby-s

Summer’s almost here…
                                We can now see the deer moving around in our back yard.

Yep, won’t be long.

Attachments:

don-kauer

9:00 Am and more white crap is dropping in this great area where I live …..About 5″so far this morning and more through tomorrow with a lovely ice storm in the middle…………….Kind of like a SHIT SANDWICH 👿

don-kauer

Hey V……….My tour in Cambodia looks better with each snow storm here!!!!!!! 😆

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

DON, I GOT A BOAT FOR THE AFTERNOON !!!!
                                            ‘V’
                                            http://www.entertainment-plus.net/affiliates/Yacht.asp?affid=1098

dino
                                            Keymaster

no no no …need ones like THIS:

Attachments:

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                Participant

I just finished plowing the place out, just as soon as i finished it started snowing again, we had 4″ this morning, i was happy cuz i can plow that much in about an hour, like i said it started again, In a half hour we got another inch and its still snowing, Somana Bastich,

Attachments:

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant

Here’s my plowing outfit, give me an AK47, and send me to the front. Help Keep the next generation alive!

Attachments:

don-kauer

Those are some great pics Gene 😀 ……………Just finished the driveway with the old Gravley (4 hours) and now it is raining ICE!!!!!!!!! More on the way tomorrow………When does it stop ❓ 😡 😡 😡

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Guy in Chicago checked in…All UPS -FEDEX- Truck shippers shut down at 2 today…massive storm.So all the businesses closed up by 3.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.