Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,786 through 1,800 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

DOVER FEST VIDEO POSTED…If Logged in …go to Multi-Media (VIDEOS) Not Logged in..See Announcements OR just click this:
        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/video/3rd_dover_drag_fest.wmv

dino
        Keymaster
            quote video Bob:

HEY
            Had a very good yard sale yesterday!!! Sold the Vega and Mustang to a guy that will mail me a check as soon as he gets home to Fla.!! Good to see they found a good home and now I have some $$$ to pay some bills off!!!

‘V’

BOB ….That sold business belongs in Rumors and other ‘Stories”

babycakes
            Participant

Hey ‘many’ thanks to you Dino,and V Bob for displaying the ‘Dover’ get together at ‘Big’ Al’s on the forum.Sorry I couldn’t make it,however,seeing the ‘great’ coverage of the event,it almost felt I was there when I viewed V Bob’s DVD.GREAT JOB guys!!!!

gene-terenzio-sr
                Participant
                    quote Babycakes:

Hey ‘many’ thanks to you Dino,and V Bob for displaying the ‘Dover’ get together at ‘Big’ Al’s on the forum.Sorry I couldn’t make it,however,seeing the ‘great’ coverage of the event,it almost felt I was there when I viewed V Bob’s DVD.GREAT JOB guys!!!!

Realy GREAT job V Bob,
                    Next vidieo ask every one thier name,
                    I could only reconize 4 people,
                    Tomato, Bob Laringina, Skip North, And Bob Lagana.

bossguy

Gene to recognize everyone else you need to watch “Americas Most Wanted” more often 😆 😆

gene-terenzio-sr
                        Participant
                            quote bossguy:

Gene to recognize everyone else you need to watch “Americas Most Wanted” more often 😆 😆

Ya, three out of the 4 That i knew were Italians.

dino
                            Keymaster

Just heard they’re going to open a Drag Strip In Conn. outside of Waterbury at the old Firearms plant. Part of a Grant for Economic developement. No public announcement yet but Chamber of Commerce has the info and it leaked.

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    Dino, Vega mustang thing was April 1st !!! I’ll see what I can find out about outside of Waterbury.All I hear about is a meeting about a go cart track in Waterville!!On another mission!
                                    ‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Just heard they’re going to open a Drag Strip In Conn. outside of Waterbury at the old Firearms plant. Part of a Grant for Economic developement. No public announcement yet but Chamber of Commerce has the info and it leaked.

…………..”APRIL FOOLS !”

don-kauer
                                            quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote bossguy:

Hey Gene……..A quote from my lost brother Bill Casey….”Don’t you have any white friends” 😀 😀 😀

gene-terenzio-sr
                                            Participant
                                                quote donkauer:

quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote bossguy:

Hey Gene……..A quote from my lost brother Bill Casey….”Don’t you have any white friends” 😀 😀 😀

Ya, i once heard that Italians were inside out B!@<k people. ONCE 😆 😆 😉

don-kauer

Hey Maso…………Thank you so much for that link and the new avatar… 😎 😀 😎

maso
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote donkauer:

Hey Maso…………Thank you so much for that link and the new avatar… 😎 😀 😎

YW

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

….Thats a great video V-BOB ❗ ….and GENE ❗ I never heard that inside out thing , ….. and I dont dout YOU only heard it once 😀

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

There are only two kind’s of people in this world Italian’s and people who wish they were!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,786 through 1,800 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.