Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Just curious Dino.Question,any word or update from Harry Laplatte on the progress of producing the ‘Little Giant’ B/Alt. Crosley ‘clone’ of George and Joe Brazee? Will it be unveiled in time for ‘Dover’ 3 at the ‘Valley’?

gene-terenzio-sr
        Participant
            quote masracingtd1167:

There are only two kind’s of people in this world Italian’s and people who wish they were!

Question? Whats Black & Blue, And floats down a river?

masracingtd1167
            Participant

People who tell too many Italian jokes

dino
                Keymaster

I’d watch the degree of your “ethnic” jokes…this IS a public forum.
                    …Babycakes…Its Not really an exact” Little Giant ” clone as I understand it…He’s in the process of putting a Mustang engine in it he got on a deal.

babycakes
                    Participant

Gotcha Dino,thanks for the ‘Little Giant’ updated ‘info’

gene-terenzio-sr
                        Participant
                            quote masracingtd1167:

People who tell too many Italian jokes

Ya see, only an italian would know the answer. 😉 😉 😆 😆

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                Ashes to ashes dust to dust !
                                Another garage fire!
                                OH, the fire chief is a friend I sold my black 60 Starliner to back in 68!Now some company makes a 1/18 twin of my Starliner!Go figure I always get rid of the good stuff!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    Another 50th !
                                    ‘V’

babycakes
                                    Participant

Very depressing ‘news’ again this morning,gas going up another 3 cents a gallon ($4.00 by summer?).You know this is going to deter guys who ‘drag’ race every week,in turn,funnel down to a lot of loss revenue to the track owners who already fear possible rain outs during the season.Also effected by this is the small business’s around,depending on drag racer income also during the season.Let’s face it,this is only the ‘tip’ of the iceberg.When is Mr.President gonna wake up and realize,it’s time to consider opening up the ‘reserve’ for a couple of summer months,while awaiting the dust to settle down in the far east and perhaps prices getting back to normal at a reasonable say $2.50 a gallon.There,I said my piece.

dino
                                        Keymaster

I concor Mr Babycakes…own my own Business,as do others here….Its just a big Fraud(Gas Prices) …But effects everything from Food prices to just about any kind of spending in the Business world. “Hang in there Baby”

>>>>to brighten your day !:

babycakes
                                            Participant

Dino,I was just thinking about Leroy Caple.I’m sure by now he knows about the big ‘Dover’ 50th shindig at the ole track there in Wingdale (his home town) this August.I hope he can make it.I’m sure there’s ‘alot’ of guys like me,that would like to see and talk to him again.I know he’s had some medical set backs,let’s hope he can spend a ‘few’ hours with us there that remember him,and his good sense of humor at the ole concession stand.

patina
                                                Participant

Mater, Rox, and Bossman go on HAMB click on or search Drag cars in motion and go to #26147

Jack I got the decal, thanks.

Pat

bossguy

Thanks Pat!

fastlane

😯 HEY DINO W.T.F. YOU BEEN SPAMMED BY A VEGGIE 😮 DONT THESE A HOLES GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO 😡

babycakes
                                                            Participant

HEY ‘VEGGIE BRIANS’ BACK OFF!!! WE”RE NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.