Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Hey buddy how you feeling now that youv’e had a night to sleep it off. 🙄

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Hey…ya can make Wine from Tomatos ! T-Brain…TRY THIS!: watch your specific gravity…it’s like mixing Nitro.
            http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~goodwine/tomatowine.htm

patina
            Participant

Dino sounds like sumpin yall do down at the hollar in Nort Carylina.

Cuzin Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Hey…I’m A Yankee in a strange land of collard greens, gun racks, Decals of little boys peeing on #24, camoflage on Everything, Bass boats, Fish Camps, Mower racing, double-wides, and a customer a day asking “Ya’all make dem stickers?” True to MY roots…Southern N.Y. -upper Westchester And Proud of It.They look at my Dover decal and walk away mumbling. 😎

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

OK… as Mikey would say …”This Is What I did today…you probably don’t care but read this anyway”…..Had the Kids and ‘MoM’ in all day Tearing entire Shop- Office- Computer room -garage -work benches- cabinets Apart …wow- 2 truck loads to Dumpster…Moved & reorganized EVERYTHING and cleaned furniture- shelving ….Along with Sorting organizing and Filing My ‘Mess” .Now I have an all new ‘shipping Dept’ and have all donated & submitted Dover stuff(Photos,Papers,film ) ALL NICE & neat .So Mom will be scanning most of Monday so we can Save all the photos and send All back to the original owners …I was up to my ears in alligators cause I didn’t drain the swamp.Many of you are aware …I’m a one-man band here…with wife coming in More And more to assist and ‘take-over with the sign work…Two many hats…not enough heads some time …Today We Just Had to ‘get it together”

COULDN’T WAIT with posting all the old Newspaper Stories…..SO ,CHECK OUT SOME NEW posts in DOVER CHRONICALS …just Cool old stuf 😉 . . . . .back to cleaning up more…keep finding these things and get sidetracked…gotta go now

don-kauer

Hey Pat, Time for bed for the old guys…………….I’ll play Taps for you 😆 😆

patina
                            Participant

Its only 8:30 you must be real old. I was just putting the flex plate back on the MG motor and discovered I don’t have my torque wrench. Time for a night cap, think I’ll mix up one of my specials. I call it “bottom of the barrel” kinda like when your down to “seeds and stems” 🙄 Just look in the cabinet and mix up what you got over ice. Good night Don.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Oh V-Bob and Kauer Know about seeds & stems.

don-kauer

Yes we do…Right V………. 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

EVERY BODY SLEEPIN ? …Riz -Don- Pat- V-Bob – Bossguy – mikey – Mas – Roxrec – Gramdog – action rat – Frank…I feel all alone . 😥

patina
                                            Participant

You must have just walked in the door then because I’ve been counting MG’s here not sheep. I read a note somewhere may have been here of a MG in a shop in Yonkers that raced at Dover occasionally, I think it was a street driven car and was at a body shop. This could be that same one.

Pat

Report this postReply with quoteRe: The CHARIOTS
                                                by anthonyc on April 25th, 2010, 11:21 pm

That picture is I believe Mr. Bobby Delsoles MG which he still owns today.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Yeah…Its noted in the Street Race topics …maybe Freedom land subject. Think I’ll wake up that area of talk.

found it 2 Freedom Land topics…its the second one

by Hemi-GTX-Man on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 pm

“I WAS WEANED AT FREEDOMLAND DRAGSTRIP. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE 62 409’S, A MOPAR WITH BUTTONS CALLED MR. FROG, A BLACK PRIMED 55 CALLED BRUTUS. AS I GOT OLDER WE RACED AT CONNOR ST. I REMEMBER BOBBY DELSO,S SMALL BLOCK MG, J&J CUSTOM SHOP AND A FRIEND KENNY NESTER HAD BURKE AVE SPEED SHOP. I MIGHT HAVE SOME DATES WRONG IN MY MIND, BUT WHAT A TIME. I HAD A BUNCH OF PICTURES THAT WERE LOST IN A FLOOD, BUT I STILL HAVE A FEW FROM DOVER. I WILL TRY TO DIG THEM OUT”.

patina
                                                    Participant

Right on Dino I was looking through “old race cars” and could not find anything. I did notice though that a lot of queries languish in that catagory. Have the cars been found? Did the writer give up? Are we on the return road? Will Dino drive a gasser? Stay tune for the next exciting chapter of “As the slick turns”

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

good point …when I get a Break…I’ll sort -edit and bring some of those up to date and rattle some cages. Ready for this Weekend?..RHINEBECK GUYS ! …Pats BBQ at Noon!

patina
                                                            Participant

Dino do you know the parable of the 5 loaves and 2 fishes to feed the crowd. I’m good but not that good.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.