Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Check this out “motorheads” http://youtu.be/QsmiIeAkE-o

Pat

babycakes
        Participant

Amazing Pat! Computer operated machinery.without a doubt,is the wave of the future when it comes to ‘precision’ workmanship.I could only imagine the price tag of this aluminum V/8 block,just for the machinery and time it took from start to finish.

babycakes
            Participant

Hey,anybody hear if Lebanon Valley got flooded out again? Weather station claims it was hit pretty had with ‘heavy’ downpours around that area the last few days.

maso
                Participant

Page 200…!!!

dino
                    Keymaster

Page 201…Pat sure started somthing here…So there go’s the neiborhood…maso’s comi 😆 n’

maso
                        Participant

Humph…! 🙁

tomatohead
                            Participant

……. well I am catchjng up on the yard work, so I can get really to go to the Valley an test the new trans and shifter , …… so been working on the swimming pool fence , and cutting the grass and started to roto tiller and plant the garden , my wife planting ,she can really plant ❗ 😀 we planted some stuff ,that doesnt need the black paper first , swisscard , lettuce, Romanessco califlower , brussel sprouts , green beans yelllow beans , lima beans , have to put the black paper down then the tomatoes go in ❗ 😀 ……….. what did you ODF’s plant today ❗ 😀 ❓

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    T.HEAD,I “PLANTED” my ass on the couch all day! Lousy weather wood stove still going!
                                    Getting ready for next Sunday at The Valley, come on sunshine!!!!

‘V’

patina
                                    Participant

I just got in from a 324 mi. trip from MD. Brother Mike and I bought Drakes trailer and brought him down a little bit
                                        of “Little Italy” in the form of cheese, bread and ravioli 🙄 .

Pat

gene-terenzio-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote Tomatohead:

……. well I am catchjng up on the yard work, so I can get really to go to the Valley an test the new trans and shifter , …… so been working on the swimming pool fence , and cutting the grass and started to roto tiller and plant the garden , my wife planting ,she can really plant ❗ 😀 we planted some stuff ,that doesnt need the black paper first , have to put the black paper down then the tomatoes go in ❗ 😀 ……….. what did you ODF’s plant today ❗ 😀 ❓

We planted, zucchini,tomato’s, strawberry’s,spinach,peas,watermelon,Whats up with I cant find any broccoli plants or seeds? do you know where i can get some? The garden is the one on the right looking at the house ,Small but we don’t need much just me and the wife. Gene.

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…..V-BOB 😀 ❗ there you go again making the “HO HO” 😆 ❗ planted my ass on the couch ❗ 😀 iam still laughing 😆 ………….. an GENE I will look into the broccoli thing and let you know 🙄 …… come on sunshine 😀 ❗

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Tomatohead:

…..V-BOB 😀 ❗ there you go again making the “HO HO” 😆 ❗ planted my ass on the couch ❗ 😀 I’m still laughing 😆 ………….. an GENE I will look into the broccoli thing and let you know 🙄 …… come on sunshine 😀 ❗

Tomato, Thanks, Whats the Sun? 😕 I feel like I’m in an episode of Logan’s Run. 😈

babycakes
                                                    Participant

You guys are lucky to plant.Up here in upstate N.Y.,the cow farmers haven’t planted there corn fields yet,due to all the rain.Years past,by now the corn stalks were sprouting out of the ground about 4 to 6 inches.Gonna be a ‘late’ season for there crop this year unfortunately.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Its blistering hot down here…90 today ..getting first batch of Peaches at Produce Stands…have had Strawberries for a Month. Got shop A/C fixed just in time.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

TEAM Check -in for 3rd annual needs some updates! going to 92 here today 😯 I’m back to the garage….Later

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.