Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant

This is the fly I use to catch Just about any type of fish,
        It’s called The Insult, By Poul Jorgensen.
        Best Fly I ever tied.

dino
        Keymaster

GENE….Post THAT at This:

Re: "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

……………See…Even got a Fly Fishing topic! . . . You started it.

gene-terenzio-sr
            Participant
                quote dinotheweirdo:

GENE….Post THAT at This:

Re: "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

……………See…Even got a Fly Fishing topic! . . . You started it.

Ya know I’m getting OLD and I have No brain left,
                Smelled to much nitro and alky in my lifetime.
                Sorry about the double post, I tough I posted that one time
                . But i forgot 😕

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Heading down to the Grove today with Billy Griffin’s comp car. . Hope to set the record .

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant

I’m not sure if i posted this already,
                        But any way here it is,
                        It’s a Polish chain saw, 😮
                        Its power by a 9 volt battery
                        With a # 16 gage wire,
                        It uses a Champion Blower Alky N-60 spark plug,
                        I showed it to Little Gene’s wife, And get this,
                        She asked me if it works, 😛 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Sure It Works ! …It’s not Polish ….It’s 😆 Italian !

bossguy

Billy, It looks like that pic was taken in 2006. Thats Speed Casey standing in front of the car 😀

dino
                                Keymaster

Boss …good observation ! …Here:

Attachments:

don-kauer

Just about to hit the sack and I got on line only to find Casey’s face in the pic of Griffin’s car…..Well I won’t sleep for a while now so I’ve got a Casey story for you……..One week Casey and Griffin had words and left each other pissed off ..Casey said it was something that happened at the track the past Sunday and he never went back that week to work on the car…The following week Casey never showed up at Griffin’s so they went without him to the track…..That following Monday Griffin called him and asked where he was Sunday……Billy replied that he was at church….Billy G. asked what the hell were you doing there? The Speed man told Griffin that his driving was so bad that he was at church praying to God to teach Billy G. how to drive 😆 😆 😆 ………………Only Casey could come up with a line like this at a seconds notice 😎 (He told me this story and he laughed all the way through it)………………….Miss you Speed… 😥

babycakes
                                        Participant

Hey,count down,2 more days and I’m heading to Lebanon Valley to watch Video Bob run his Vega.Paul B told me both him and Bob formulated a replacement for nitrous,developed in a form of gas created after eating kielbasa,and were able to bottle it.Only thing is the smell can be detected,when Bob hits the button.Seriously,I’m wishing Bob the best with constant 10.5s or better! Weather wise,looking good!!!

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

I was just getting ready to run out and thought I’d check the forum
                                                It stopped me in my tracks when I saw those pictures of Billy Casey
                                                with the Griffin car. Seems like yesterday ! Sometimes I forget and
                                                find myself starting to dial Casey’s number. 🙂 Great story Don !!!
                                                Like you said, no one could tell a story like Billy !! I miss him too !!

Frank………..

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……man I ll tell you ,I miss Casey too ❗ ….. and you guys really knew each other , and all I ever did was meet him AFTER he saw me post on the foeum and I all I ever did was watch him at the “track” when it was up and running ,and my very good friend David White ,who I used to go to the track with all the time becuase they his brother and father used to drive us there so we could watch the races ,and my father too , we used to watch ” THE SUPER PUMPKIN” race all the time ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ and my friend Dave used to say to me ALL THE TIME ❗ SEE HE WON ❗ ❗ ❗ , ….and I did not not like “CASEY” I knew he had a FASTER CAR ❗ ❗ ❗ ….. i AM VERY lucky to have met this man ❗ How could I have thought that I would ever meet this man or he would even reconizie me at all ❗ ❗ and be friends with him ❓ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ …..I would like to say that I DO know how much you guys miss HIM ❗ ……I really dont have much brains …this is really how I feel …………………….. I watch the 2nd annual drags video when ever I want to see ” BILL CASEY ” talkin’ to ME ❗ ❗ ❗ ……..

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!
                                                        http://www.hemmings.com/events/musclepalooza.html

‘V’

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                        Participant

If your wondering about the wierd weather,
                                                            Check this out.
                                                            http://www.haarp.net/ 👿

hvy70ss
                                                            Participant

Good luck to all going to Musclepalooza! My advice from previous ones…get there EARLY. It will be a circus. Spectators: wear good walking shoes as you be parked quite a distance from the entrance. Racers: 2 time shots IF your lucky…rounds to go into the night. Not knocking it as it is a great show, should be 2 days. Ran my Chevelle at the “Jannetty Racing” track rental yesterday (@ LVD). Got 5 good passes in by 3pm.
                                                                ODF’s If you ever get a chance, look into their rental days @ LVD…well worth it for testing.

Smitty

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.