Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

DAMN Billy. what in God’s name are you building ???? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Frank…………..

patina
        Participant

Frank it looks like something Brother Mike would do 🙄 Look under the MG dash sometime 🙄

Pat

bossguy

Wow Billy, thats a work of art! Just beautiful workmanship. Congratulations!

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Pat, I’m definitely going to check out brother Mike’s craftsmanship, the next
                    time I see you guys at the Valley. I’ve seen some of his awesome work. 🙂

Frank…

mikey

Jeez, and I thought there were a lot of wires in my car 😮 ! Better you than me 😯 . Really looks good though, real nice job 😀 .
                        ……………Mikey 😆

babycakes
                        Participant

Billy,a work of ‘electrical’ art,BEAUTIFUL!!! Neat as a pin! Congratulations on your ‘gifted’ craftsmanship,and good luck at the ‘Valley’ this weekend!

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

My son BJ did all of the wiring . He dose this as a side business . He also plumbs nitrous system’s

digger

billy what day are you going to the valley

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

Gonna try for Sunday . How close are you to being ready?

digger

a bit more yet all small stuff and money

digger

still need a delay box

digger

and need to get chassis inspected

digger

billy i have a dedenbear throttle stop controllermodel tsc-4, will that work

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

Yes dedenbear makes a good throttle controler . Pro Cube makes a realy nice delay box and it will also controll your throttle or nitrous .I just looked out in th garage and I have Dedenbear single delay box you could have .It would be good for super comp but not for bracket racing .You cant cross over with this box .

digger

all i need it to do right now is release the transbrake

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.