Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Better stock up…Hey Guys BYOG Bring your own Grub…He’ll supply the Fire

don-kauer

Actaully up at 5:45 AM and working in the shop by 7:30 AM……Just finishing up for the day….Bike work tomorrow and a visit with Mr. Shimer, small job on Wednesday, cleanup the shop and then Mark “The Hitman” Hitt will be here for the day Thursday while I work on his 2003 RS6 (450 hp) Audi………Creamic brakes and a major service and might I add a good day of B.S. If I ask he will do some lead riffs in the shop while I work on the car………….Maybe some Led Zep :D….Looking foward to seeing Mr. Rat Race………………

patina
            Participant

Don if you have a chance between jobs check out this band. An old friend of mine from LI living in New Mexico for lotsa years. Guys name is Mike Linden.

swampwaves.com.

Pat

don-kauer

Hey Pat ….Just checked out your guy @ swampwaves.com…….Very cool…………Just had my mid day snack…Expresso and Oreos……………………Don………

patina
                    Participant

Nevermind I screwed up.

Dino this can be deleted I don’t know how

Pat
                        ……………………………………………………………………………………………………^
                        ……………………………………………………………………………………………….Look Up
                        …Thats the ‘Black X of Death” deletes the post when you click on it .See ,ya learned somtin today OTAY
                        . . .[edit-dino]

patina
                        Participant

MENU at Casa di Patina for April 26, 2010

Appitizer
                            Olive Talpinade and Pesto on Arher Ave Italian bread
                            Ensalata
                            Green Leaf lettuce w/ carrots, walnuts. cranberrys
                            Main Course
                            Thick cut Pork Loin Chops w/ Potatoes and Apple Chipolte. Wine pairing Bella Sera Pinot Grigio 2007
                            in Brandy demi-glase

Dessert
                            Double Chocolate Muffin and French Roast coffee

Chef Pasquale

dino
                            Keymaster

You got just a plain old Hot Dog ?…what IS all that stuff? I can’t even pronounce it.

bossguy

Geez Pat, no wonder your wife leaves you home alone. You’re productive!
                                    Oh yeah, I talked with George Yantz today. He’s waitin on the weekend!

patina
                                    Participant

Jack whats he waiting for? Numbers, stats and other useles information;

Total visitors 65411, Total Posts 15173, Total topics 2023.

Top Two Topics; Parked in a Rickety old Garage and Who’s on line? stats for each:
                                        Rickety started 12-31-2009 22 pages, 212 replies, 3589 views
                                        Who’s on Line started 03-29-2010 22 pages, 217 replies, 1626 views

Pat

tomatohead
                                        Participant

……… Pat are you going to be making “shingles” again this year ❓ or just cooking out ❓ ❗ mater 😀

patina
                                            Participant

You misunderstood I got shingles 😆 not really, we do shingles at the Dutchess County Fair in August.
                                                I expect to see you at the show on Saturday you can even bring your T-bolt up and enter it in the show.

Pat

dino
                                                Keymaster

Stats ! I love stats I have 5200 posts !

don-kauer

What the hell are shingles?????????????? 🙄

patina
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote donkauer:

What the hell are shingles?????????????? 🙄

Don’t you know anything ❗ They are the things on the roof that stops the rain from coming in. 😆

Pat

mikey

Damn ! I always thought they were the adult form of “chicken pox”……………………Mikey 😮 😯 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.