Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Pushed the Willys outside today, and gave it a quick wash job, also took some more pictures. I keep finding stuff to fix, or just modify it to my specs. Touch up some frame paint, move the radiator hold down bracket down about 3/4 of an inch, just little things I don’t like. Getting some roll bar padding tomorrow, and I’m waiting on some safety things before I give it a test run at Lakeland. Hopefully in the next two weeks. …………………….Mikey 😆

don-kauer

So Chef Pasquale, What gourmet are we serving for breakfast…………Poached Shingles ❓ 😆 😆

patina
            Participant
                quote donkauer:

So Chef Pasquale, What gourmet are we serving for breakfast…………Poached Shingles ❓ 😆 😆

No we are had Strawberry and cream cheese filled French Toast w/ fresh squeezed OJ and Espresso.

Pasquale

dino
                Keymaster

How come you don’t gain any weight? too busy looking for cell phone parts?

bossguy

Now Reville, Reville, Reville, up up all hands, heave out, trice up, step smartly about the deck 😈

patina
                        Participant

Was out bright and early this morning changing axle on trailer that I lent out and the guy got hit and the axle bent so after he orders wrong one I finally get the right one and am starting to put it in, turning on the radio my friend shows up with a cup of coffee and this song comes on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l38YXrGJxx0 got me to thinking. And I turned it up real loud and enjoyed. Kauer and every one of you old farts even if your not a Dead Head. Its not that bad.

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

Try this …better sound -studio mix,, most live stuff recorded bad
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOaXTg3nAuY&feature=related
                                ……………Didn’t like the “Dead” much …except this one is Good and of course “truckin’…had to crank that on the way to Van Runs with my ’78 350 Chevy.(sorry Drake-only Chevy I ever owned ) Had full tilt custom interior-purple button tufted valour .Worked at Custom Vans at the time.

‘Oh well, a touch of grey
                                Kind of suits you anyway
                                That was all I had to say
                                And it’s all right

I will get by
                                I will get by
                                I will get by
                                I will survive’

don-kauer

Yes I am a Deadhead…………….As soon as I read your post I fired up Truckin’…….Awesome!!!!!!! 😀 😀

vindicator
                                    Participant

😆 😆 😆 Hey Dino…here’s the answer…for your Chevrolet/Ford loyalty “dilemma”…when you make up those bow-tie emblems for Don Kauer for his soon to be chevy powered mustang…make a set of Ford ovals…for your van!…all will be “forgiven”…and the moon…sun…stars…will be “properly”…aligned! 😆 😆 😆 Drake…p.s….been trying to break the news “gently”…to our lil’ yellow mustang…about its’ new “power”…kinda’ like a heart transplant ‘eh…not by Dr. Christian Barnard…but by…”Mad Dawg Kauer” hisself! 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

Drake…See the new posts at TRICK TRUCK topic

The ole girl still going strong.Only had that van for two years.Been driving the”Trick-Truck” since ’94 ! Pick-up was former parts truck from the local dealer here in Rockingham -Champion Ford.They only had it for one year. Has ‘big six’ automatic.

don-kauer

Drakester………. The li’l yellow baby is about to become a yankee with a GM heart…………Can’t wait……… 🙂 Don…….

dino
                                                Keymaster

Don: If you do the Tom Blake style conversion …would HE AND YOU be closly competitive? I smell a match race here…Old Skool dover guys with Chevy powered mustangs ! something for everyone ! Now IF we get the Drakster to be Flagman …or better yet …that guy restoring his Falcon brings it ….Hmmmm

don-kauer

Tom has a big block in his Stang…………..I’ll have a smallblock in mine….should be interesting 🙂 🙂

vindicator
                                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Guys…all…good thoughts!…Dino..the pickup looks awesome…but what else would the world come to expect…from you???!!!…”top shelf”…Don can tell ya’…but we…almost…repeat almost had him goin”…over to the “other side” 😆 😆 😆 …that wudda’ be sumptin’ ‘eh???!!!…did ya’ hear ol’ Jack Redd on the “radio” last night?…he’s still a “pistol”…for sure..and still/always one of me best drag racin’ “buddies”…of all times 😀 😀 😀 Drake

don-kauer

Hey Stat man………..I’m nearing the 500 mark….I need to catch my brother V……………. 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.