Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

V meaning Video Bob? he’s been MIA since Sun? Oh -My Stats:
        Site Admin:

mikey

Tom Blake is a very smart man. There is NO SUBSTITUTE for CUBIC INCHES !………………….Mikey 😆

don-kauer

Mikey………..Your first sentence I agree 100%………….The second is BULL S–T….. 😥 …….Pound for pound, dollar for dollar SMALLBLOCK CHEVY has it, hands down…. 🙂 ………I’ll bet 85% of all racers…Comp, S/S, Stock and yes even on the street would agree with me that there IS a substitute for cubic inches…. 😎 …I kicked big ass on the street with my smallblocks and guys like Casey did the same week after week, year after year..Cubic inches didn’t mean crap…We made as much or more horsepower with our little motors…In fact all of the big three have proved their worth in the smallblock dept………….Mopars 340-360….Ford 302-351..and Chevys Smallblock needs no explaining……….Long live our sweet sounding high winding smallblocks 😀 😀 😀

vbob
                Participant

HEY

‘V’

don-kauer

And where the HELL is my boy V?????????? 😥 I miss you V 😥

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

‘V’

don-kauer

Hey V………I loved D.R.O…..That was the best…….I did a tour in the Navy On the USS Remy DD688.. and got sick after 16 months, got a Medical Discharge and was drafted into the Army 3 months later..Ended up doing only 21 months of Army time because of an early out that some of us got during war time…….My total active duty was 37 months 18 days……………In the Navy we called DRO and KP “mess cooking and it was cool there too..I volunteered for permenant Chiefs mess cooking and for 6 months I ate better then anyone on board………. :D………….FTW….

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

‘V’

don-kauer

Hey V…..SIR.. ” To be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one pass without proper authority”…SIR………….Ah, will we ever forget our General Orders???????? FTW…Oh and SIR EAT S–T…………..

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

!
                                            ‘V’

patina
                                            Participant

Us Brooklyn hoodlums had to leave our switch blades on the day room table, and I was in KP all the time maybe thats where I picked up the love of cooking, nah I doubt it tho I was good at peeling taters. Had a machine they started out the size of grape fruits ended up the size of golf balls. Seldom had my boots spit shined always did what they said not to.

Good night sweet prince!

don-kauer

Hey V and Pat, Remember on KP the large pots we put the potatoes in after they were peeled…Well one day the Mess Sgt. gave me some crap and I waited until everyone was out of the mess hall and I pissed in one of the pots full of water and potatoes 😈 😈 😈 …I only told my close buddies about it so they would not eat potatoes that night….Well I gave up eating potatoes unless it was the instant crap in the field………………….. 😯 😆 😆

mikey

I hope you guys don’t mind, but I wanted to put some pics of the Willys here. I hope Shimer see’s the “LITTLE FRANKIE” decal, and maybe Billy Casey can make out his orange decal, I shoulda got closer, have to try that again……….Mikey 😆

Attachments:

mikey

Sorry, only let me do 5, have a couple more.

Attachments:

bobrizzi
                                                                quote donkauer:

Hey V and Pat, Remember on KP the large pots we put the potatoes in after they were peeled…Well one day the Mess Sgt. gave me some crap and I waited until everyone was out of the mess hall and I pissed in one of the pots full of water and potatoes 😈 😈 😈 …I only told my close buddies about it so they would not eat potatoes that night….Well I gave up eating potatoes unless it was the instant crap in the field………………….. 😯 😆 😆

Donnie you are a RIOT !!!!! This story will get alot of airplay from me.I got to tell my son this one he is a helicopter mec for the Marines and recently got back from Afganhistan…… He said alot of guys were complaining about the bad water there …… Riz~~~

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.