Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Mikey, That Willys is HOT!!!!!!……………..Hey Riz….That’s a true story………….Pasquale, Get your butt out of the sack……………………..Don…………

patina
        Participant

Don I’m up There is no way I could top that, 🙄 it’s pretty funny. Mikey looks good in the driveway can’t wait to see pictures with the wheels about 2′ in the air 😀

Pat

don-kauer

I know, it gives a whole new thought to potatoes…………….Hey Stat man…I hit 500 this morning!!!!!

dino
                Keymaster

Lets see …Daily Chat…potatos,tomatos, what Pat eats, smallblocks, KP, gassers, grassers, Riz-Raz, Kauer Reville,V-Bob coin collecting, who cares what Mikey did, stats,YouTube, go to bed, do it again . . . . yup ,that about covers it.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

V-Bob…them coins worth anything?

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Dino, That’s why he’s not working any more. He living off
                                his findings ! 🙂
                                Frank…

don-kauer

EVERYTHIHG the V Man has is worth something…………That’s my BOY……Right V???????

patina
                                    Participant

Kauer its a single cylinder engine with a very heavy flywheel and an ignition coil and/or magneto. they don’t always fire but the flywheel momentum keeps them turning until it fires again. They run on gas or kerosine and are used for farm equipment. Here is a John Deere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqARwXJUMhs still want to use one in your Chervrostang 🙄

tomatohead
                                        Participant

……… HEY PAT ❗ whats the schedule look like up there for Rhinebeck ❓ ❓ ya know YOUR schedule 😆 the weather looks pretty good ❗ …….mater

don-kauer
                                                quote patina:

Kauer its a single cylinder engine with a very heavy flywheel and an ignition coil and/or magneto. they don’t always fire but the flywheel momentum keeps them turning until it fires again. They run on gas or kerosine and are used for farm equipment. Here is a John Deere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqARwXJUMhs still want to use one in your Chervrostang 🙄

Go have another bottle of vino……………..

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

‘V’

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

‘V’

patina
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote video Bob:

Went there this is what I found. This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available

patina
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote video Bob:

HEY
                                                                I’ll get rings of Polish kelbassa from New Britian comming to Rhinebeck with rye bread and spicy mustard!Pat ‘GOT BEER’??Need anything else?get that grille fired up!I like mine well done!
                                                                ‘V’

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. The ODF around noon on Saturday.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.