Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Going down to M&M Speed tomorrow to visit with Rich and see if I can be of some help around the yard or warehouse, might stay over one or two nights, we’ll see what happens. Don, don’t let them razz you too much, take deep breaths and think of some good coffee and some fresh glazed donuts! …………………Mikey 😆

cullyflower

No pee in the potatoes but sponge in the sponge cake. During basic at Ft. Bragg on k.p. the cooks have the big mixer going
            making sponge cake batter. One of the guys on k.p. says it cant be sponge cake if it doesnt have any sponge in it. So he
            starts to tear up a sponge and throw the pieces in the mixer. So on the serving line at chow you tell your buddies dont eat the cake and here drill sargeant have some cake. 😆 😆 😆

patina
            Participant

Mater the grounds open up at 1200 hrs on Friday, 0600 hrs on Saturday and I think 0700 hrs on Sunday. You bringing the T-bolt up for the show Saturday, Shimer what are you bringing up, Poniac, Vette?

Pat

patina
                Participant

Paul you bringing the willys. You can always park it in my spots or at the house, Mater the same for you or Bobby Schlagal w/ Hellsapoppin. I have plenty of rooooooooooom. ANYBODY

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Some guys going to Lebanon…some down in southern Ct…But need some cars with Dover decals …Racing Team & Competitor (Nos.Drags) to represent us in Rhinebeck!.

patina
                        Participant
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Some guys going to Lebanon…some down in southern Ct…But need some cars with Dover decals …Racing Team & Competitor (Nos.Drags) to represent us in Rhinebeck!.

Dino I will certainly raise the flag (do we have one) just look for the USA, 1st. Cav. and Chevrolet flags.

P

They are talking about Linguine on CSI NY right now.

Good night I have cooking to do in the AM. Mess to those that know and don’t piss in the tatetrs. Not Maters.

P not pee

bobby-s

Pat

thanks for the offer
                                the old girl is resting happy’ly
                                on 4 jack stands, 🙂
                                she’s-a-naked, 😮
                                rear drums off, slicks off,
                                sprints media blasted and showing 50 yrs of fun,
                                steering out, firewall/eng plate out,
                                everything Bobby LaRegina did is out and
                                getting ready for color
                                some work on a few spots and hope to
                                put her make-up on soon

talked to Dode Martin today about some front end stuff
                                and ordered some stuff from Hilborn also.

put a picture with Rich taking the motor out,
                                I’m still under-recovery,

see ya saturday
                                hope to get the white wall slicks there,
                                and look for stuff??

Bobby S.

Pat got that funny star to move again on the left side 🙄 😮 😆 😆

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

‘V’

patina
                                    Participant

VB that was real good about Ivo. I never really met him one to one but was up close and personel with his tow cars and rigs alot. He would stay or visit someone (different stories on this) around Queens Blvd in Woodside and Elmhurst where I lived and I would see his cars. It was cool seeing this candy Tangarine 63ish Riviera

Pat

dino
                                        Keymaster

Got to talk a lot with him….Tower -Pits …West Coast guy …”Stoked”… “Bitchin”….laid back …but always cool ,calm & so polite & freindly. Neat individual. Big Smile always .Had that Actor -personna …knew how to talk to people (FANS) and make them feel special. NEVER grumpy or complained about anything…He enjoyed ‘The Ride” …’Glad to be here’ and ment it.

dino
                                            Keymaster

DOVER TROOPS….Atten-HUT ! PREPARE FOR Assault…MISSION …Infiltrate All Auto Events & Spread The Dover REVIVAL-…Fastlane – Pack the goodies….Paul – Load Up Linda….Bobby ,Bobby & V-Bob …Get your gear stowed and head to Race & Show locations…..Pat …Report to Mess & prep Lunch……Brian- Gas up the “Goat’ & pack trunk with Dover Display Relics….All ODF’s …Lay out Dress of the Day – Any & all Dover uniforms….. if caught or captured …Do as SHULTZ said….”I KNOW NOSSING!”

don-kauer

Yeah\, yeah, yeah…………I don’t have time for this….I have to go make some potatoes…..Anyone care for some??? 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Don…Get some coffee ! Air up the Bike tires .Taters ? Or Mater…Or Mater Head or Hemi Head Or Tomato Head or T-Head Or T-Bolt Or Bolt On or Right On Or Right Lane Or Fast Lane or Fast Track Or Video Bob Or Bobby S Or Bobby Smith or Upstairs Bob or Bob for Apples Or Apple Jack or Jack Approved or Jack it up or Tach it up or Tacky ,Wacky ,Slappy Or Get To work ……Had MY COFFEE.

don-kauer

Just now got off the phone with Mr. Speed Casey………He’s feeling good and is working every day on the boat….Said to say Hi Y’all…………………. 😀

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Lot of work…hope he’s done soon to take a break!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.