Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

1050 hrs sausage done Sarg. no icidents of urination, Sir

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

……… Man ❗ just looking at the picture of all that sausage ❗ and MAN 😀 am I hungry 😀 Pat will try to make it saturday but not bringing the car , just a fork and knife 😆 and couple bottles of “Yellow Tail” its pretty good vino ❗

patina
            Participant

Mater what are you doing home ❓ I’m in the zone now sausage cooked check! onions check! peppers on now, along with the “Dead” Yellow tail sounds good don’t forget a cork screw and glasses. Old Welchs grape jelly jars Mickey Mouse I think is what my grandfather used 😆

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Mater CALL ME …Got something for ya (Secret mission)

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote donkauer:

Just now got off the phone with Mr. Speed Casey………He’s feeling good and is working every day on the boat….Said to say Hi Y’all…………………. 😀

HI Ya’ll Back ! Casey get back to work …. all ashore thats going ashore

patina
                        Participant

Mess report Sarg, steaks are marinating been preparing all morning and now its lunch time. Haven’t even cleaned the pots yet wheres that slackard Cpl. Kauer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8N6TFC2a8E

Cookie

don-kauer

Oh, He went to take a leak………..He’s looking for a pot of potatoes 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Mom just made browned meatballs and I grabbed 8 of them before they hit the gravy………..Great lunch.. 😀 ….Still under the weather from this surgery. 😥 ..Stitches taken out yesterday but the mook now tells me that the infection has spread to the Lymphnodes and the left ear so he cranked up the antibiotics…..These asses are almost as bad as the VA jerks!!!!!!! 🙄

dino
                                    Keymaster

mook ?….is that Italian for ‘ Bada Doc’ ?

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

‘V’

bossguy

I picked up a case of beer and a 12 of coke

patina
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    New Britian trip picked up two rings off the meat hook,two jars of good mustard,a BIG jar of kapusties,3 cream filled and 2 rasberry filled chocholate covered thingies,3 giant tomatoes,and stopped to eat ,great Polish rest.on Broad st.(where else)8 perogies for warm up and beef strogenoff over noodles with 2 bottles of Polish beer!get the rye bread tomorrow!!!
                                                    Pat, get the coals going,see you at noon on Saturday!!

quote=”bossguy”]I picked up a case of beer and a 12 of coke

Hey I’m getting good at this paste and quote stuff. In any case. It just arrived at 1930 hrs Venison sausage and about 3# of pork sausage chop meat. I have my order in for FRESH WILD TURKEY BREAST season opens that day, my guy says I’ll have it.

Pat

mikey

I spent the day at M&M helping Rich in the warehouse. I was pulling off old part# stickers and putting new ones on, then adjusting the inventory to match. Staying overnight, will do more tomorrow, maybe get Rich’s tractor running so we can drag some frames and parts around. Lots of things to do, no time to do it all. ……………Mikey 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

My …we all been busy ! …Just got done with final clean-out of the old Dino’s Custom Paint Works Building.Moved out desks,storage cabinets-final sweep.Two pick -up Loads stackled 3 high of “Recycled’ re-rolled r-19 Fiberglass insulation.Was Mine -I’m taking it, …home to Triple insulate my attic…Save on Obama energy bills. So That part of the business is History .Mama has pizza waiting…..Sounds like a Roman Feast Sarturday…Dover Guys Eat Good -Drive Fast. Hey …you kids be good this weekend. 🙄 …No bail money-Have Fun & take pictures for all us scattered around the USA. I’m outa here.

don-kauer

Hey Pat and V….Police up the area when you’re done…. 🙄 ……..In case you run into Charlie… 😮 …..Police your brass.. 🙂 …. Can’t make it this weekend………..Have family in from the left coast……….Have fun and be safe…… 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.