Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,331 through 3,345 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

Happy Birthday Don!

dino
        Keymaster

DON…HAPPY BIRTHDAY a Day Late…how did I miss That…Heres the end you liked the other guy to see….

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Just for you Don….”TACH IT UP….TACH IT UP…Buddy gona shut you down”

Attachments:

don-kauer

Thanks so much guys….. 😀 😀 ………..69 is NOT cool but the alternative is worse 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Don… 😀 .

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Don, “Way to smoke ’em” ❗ ❗ 😎
                        Frank… 😆

tomatohead
                        Participant

…..Don , ….qiut it would ja’ 😀 69 is way COOL 😎 😀 , ……and you know it 😀 …….69 Chevelle , 69 Camaro, 69 Vette”….. 69 Mustang , …. did I say 69 Mustang ❓ 😀 sorry ❗ 😆 , Hell your in it for the LONG run , and we all LOVE you so much 😀 ❗ just ask “DINO” he will tell ya’ ❗

dino
                            Keymaster

Painted a lot of 69’s on cars…and it wasn’t the year …if you get my drift…As a knowlegable “Philosopher” I know always says …”Your Perception is your Reality”… so 69 dosn’t mean anything …it’s how Old you are in your perception of yourself…I’m still 18 and Rocking & Rolling. 😀 just look funny in the mirror.

mikey

Dino, that’s an easy fix. Don’t look !! 😮 😯 😆

don-kauer

Contrary to what some say, it is not just a number….. 🙁 ……..I’m reminded of the recent years of large numbers by partial paralysis upon waking in the AM or in the PM after a snooze during a missed TV program……… 😳 😀 😀 😀 ……….But fear not my old fart friends…..I’ve found a band aid (for the morning anyway)…..Upon waking crawl to the kitchen, take 3 Advils with a hot cup of coffee and get into a hot shower immediately…Within 5 minutes most of the pain and stiffness is gone……. 😎 …Hey…….It works for me!!!!! Don…

dino
                                        Keymaster

Hey Don…no getting around the aches and pain thing.I overdue it at work all the time, to feel it later.Think I can lift whaty I didd at 18.Got a 100 tablet bottle of Advil on my desk. The ride from N.C. to the race is always a pain in the butt. . . . literally 😯

tomatohead
                                            Participant

………………. ok yea know about pain and yea I have advil too and feel your pain 😆 so I moved this real nice ’34 Ford street rod from Long Island up to Wallingford CT to a place called ” Street Rod Steves Garage” and talked with him for a minute and he said he had friends that ran in the Dover Race at the Valley and knew about the car show at BIG ALs ❗ 😀 I couldnt talk to much he was busy but will follow up later it was a nice car with a FORD motor 😀 ❗ 😆

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

Nice Ford on Ford 😀 …

Heres Street Rod Steve’s website:
                                                    http://www.streetrodsteve.com/index.htm

patina
                                                    Participant

24 hours and no posts 😮 😮 😮

Pat

mikey

😮 😯 😆

tomblake
                                                            Participant

Where is everyone? 🙂
                                                                The exhaust system on the 55 almost done, may be finished tomorrow (or today Thursday).

Viewing 15 posts - 3,331 through 3,345 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.