Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,526 through 3,540 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

PAT PAT whoa -whoa-whoa…YOU BOUGHT THE A & P fueler ? and never said anything before ?..?? who drove it – You? …what happened to it …Got some Photos ? Were did you run it- Dover? what Year was this? Oh …wait a minute…you copied =pasted “someone” Elses quote ..without mentioning who’s doing the talking

patina
        Participant

Yeah, yeah, I didn’t quote some thing 🙄 Just type in Bobby Vodnick drag racer, very interesting stuff. I saw them at Cecil County in 64/65. Ahhh the good ole days.

Pat

bobby-s

cut this from the latest issue of Hemmings Muscle machine magazine. One of 2 original Hurst cars a guy restored, get the magazine and you can read what THEY said in it.

Attachments:

mikey

Just checking. I made a post on the 27th, in “Speedshops from dovers past”, and it concerned Rich from M&M. Not one response!! Did I post it in the wrong place?? If so, Dino, will you move it for me?? Thanks. ………………….Mikey 😆

As soon as this is moved to the right place, I’ll post some pictures of the car. It’s really a shame! 😥

dino
                    Keymaster

MIKEY …I’m starting a NEW M&M topic…Fill us all in on the Latest Progress & Plans…Iv’e been ‘under the weather for a few days …so I’m just now catching up.

tomatohead
                        Participant

………. BOBBY 😀 LOVE that new avitar 😀 ❗ ………….. “DRAGMASTER” ❗ that pretty much says it ALL ❗ very nice ❗ ……………………………….

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Tom, You up ❓ What’s going on with the 55 ❓ 😆

Frank…. 😎

babycakes
                                Participant

I’m curious too Tom,also Mikey,what’s shakin guys? Are ya ready to fry the slicks a bit,and get some ‘G’ force reaction on takeoff with your ‘hot rods’ ? 😮 😀

tomblake
                                    Participant

The street engine is complete and will be changing engines this coming week.

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant

Like all of us here do. VB song of the day. http://youtu.be/IXvLfICyhnU

Pat

tomblake
                                            Participant

Pat……think you are right with the song of the day “Keep Your Heart Young”
                                                This hobby with the cars and the Dover memories work for me and probably for some others here also.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hey Pat…Nice Timing …NEEDED that…it’s true ….Really enjoyed that .

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Mikey,what’s going on with your Willys? Taking a break to do some Christmas shopping for the family….or what? Just curious 🙄 😉 Pete.

mikey

Ready to go, except for finishing up the throttle pedal bracket. I’ve got the new tube welded to the pedal mount, I just have to weld it to the tube off the cage cross bar under the dash. Then, as soon as I’ve got a couple of bucks, it’s off to Lakeland to see how it all works. A full throttle, and an actually properly working trans brake, This could be a lot of fun!!
                                                            ……………….Mikey 😆

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……… Mikey Mikey Mikey ❗ 😀 please send me a can of silver paint for Christmas 😀 ❗ , …. Er , I mean “SANTA” 😆 😀 ❗ HO HO HO 😆 😀 ❗ :mrgreen: hey post some stuff and pictures of the “WILLYS” in the current rides ❗ 🙄 😀 would ja please 😀 ❗ …. u no remember “PAPAS” “TOY” 😀 …….. luv u mikey 😉 😀 ❗

Viewing 15 posts - 3,526 through 3,540 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.