Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,541 through 3,555 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Just curious.Was wondering how Mike and Pat D. (a.k.a Linquini Bros.) were coming along with Mike’s B/C project? Body being worked on? Any more ‘luck’ finding ‘rare’ Olds parts,ect.? Or still in hibernation for now?

patina
        Participant

In hibernation now. I’m in “ski” mode 😀 😀 😀

Pat

mikey

Joe, P.M. me your address and I’ll send you 2 cans of Silver for Christmas. Paint just the front and rear bumpers, and maybe the grill. Thankyou.
                ………………………Mikey 😆

vbob
                Participant

HEY

WTF !!!!!!!!!!! Lost too many people this week !!!
                    I want everyone to take a step back ,relax a minute , catch your breath and I want to give each of you a hug and kiss!!!!!

P.S. if ya dont like it t.s.!!!!

‘V’

patina
                    Participant

XOXOXOXOXOXO

don-kauer

Well I guess all of you PATRIOTS have forgotten what today is 😥 😕 …Well I did not and God Bless our fallen heros at Pearl Harbor 😥 😥 😥

babycakes
                            Participant

Though I’m a bit ‘belated’ Don,I second the motion,God bless those American hero’s ❗ ❗ ❗

dino
                                Keymaster

Hey Paulies Back…PM’d me to say he was out the country working for 8 months. Must have some “secret” job… 😆

mikey

Don, I’m a Patriot too, just didn’t feel a post here was necessary. Hope you’re not offended. ………………Mikey 😆

P.S. My Dad sailed into Pearl roughly 1 year after the attack, and he told me more than once, that what he saw brought tears to his eyes. My Dad was a “tough guy”, so that struck me pretty hard. Sure do miss him. 😥

don-kauer

No offense and no apologies needed…… 😀 Just bustin’ balls, as usual 😆

mikey

Don, I understand completely. I just felt that I needed to say something, and no offense taken, buddy. 😆 😆

patina
                                                Participant

VB, Billy M, and Don K. Sons of the day courtesy of Jerry an “da” boys

Happy Tuesday. 14 more shopping days till Christmas 🙂 🙂 🙂

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Pat …Favorite “Cruisin up 22 on a hot summer sunday Morning to the track ” song
                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uggCx8MQgg

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant
                                                            patina
                                                            Participant

Visit Blake and Mikey in FL you could be racing this weekend 😆 😆 😆

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 3,541 through 3,555 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.