Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,571 through 3,585 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Bobby …never heard of the “Patch”… do now…I’ll visit that again…Drake …You mean this one -right?

Attachments:

vindicator
        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Dino…lettering should look at least a lil’ familiar (?) 😆 😆 😆 kind of when you “turned the corner”…got serious about your craft/talents (which were/are…plentiful)…one of your nicest early “works”…my dad…was real happy with this car/job…he wasn’t the easiest “cat” to please for sure 😆 😆 😆 Drake…can’t really find “right” words on how much I truly miss him…this week 10 years…it ain’t been ez…guess 82 years on the planet & healthy everyday…wuz all I/we could ask for 😀 😀 😀

bobby-s

BAD NEWS again sorry, we lost Clem LaChance THE MAD FRENCHMAN, my friends at Extreme Design got the call from Jeff Rouel, Clem was in Canada, Jeff mentioned Clem will be buried at the cemetery in Carmel, NY. Will pass any inof on as I get it. If any other ODF’s hear any info post it please.
                Dino can you start a new title for this, I could not get one started.

Bobby.

vbob
                Participant

OMG !!!!!Thanks Bobby!!!!
                    I called Dino, hes on the road and will post ASAP!!!

‘V’

bobby-s

TANKX, do not have his cell number.

dino
                        Keymaster

Bobby hooked up with me and will keep a lookout for the Funeral info. For Clem. Need a proper DOVER turn out and Send off…wish I lived closer.

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Bobby hooked up with me and will keep a lookout for the Funeral info. For Clem. Need a proper DOVER turn out and Send off…wish I lived closer.

Now Posted at Clem Topic…………What a Week…..Clem-Island -Newtown…what next?

babycakes
                                Participant

O.K……Here’s a question for the ODF guys; how many (and be honest) go out,pick out (what you think they’d like) and buy Christmas ‘presents’ for there wives and or girlfriends? Or let the ladies,do it themselves? I’m almost willing to bet 75% let the ladies do it! I for one,do it,and ‘hoping’ I picked what they really need,or wanted? I know it’s really tough for the guys! Anyway,just curious to see the ODF guy’s results in this matter?

vbob
                                    Participant

Pete,simple!I do’nt buy her anything!
                                        I went through too many years in the past of buying the wrong thing and had enough of that!
                                        ‘V’

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant
                                            quote Babycakes:

O.K……Here’s a question for the ODF guys; how many (and be honest) go out,pick out (what you think they’d like) and buy Christmas ‘presents’ for there wives and or girlfriends? Or let the ladies,do it themselves? I’m almost willing to bet 75% let the ladies do it! I for one,do it,and ‘hoping’ I picked what they really need,or wanted? I know it’s really tough for the guys! Anyway,just curious to see the ODF guy’s results in this matter?

Im getting Kathy a new set of roller lifters’ this year!

maso
                                            Participant

You can’t do that. You have to buy them something that makes them say…”Oh…! How thoughtfull…!”
                                                That way they think you’re thinking of them, they like that. It makes sence. Besides, they can always exchange the thing if it’s that wrong color or something. Pay attention to what they look at in the magazine advertizings and TV ads. Listen to what they talk about with their girlfriends.

patina
                                                Participant

Pete,simple!I do’nt buy her anything!
                                                    I went through too many years in the past of buying the wrong thing and had enough of that!

My wife feels that there must be gifts, thats what Christmas is all about. Me on the other hand (only one I got) feel that Christmas has been taken over by the “I want a gift” materialism world. For me Christmas, Mothers and Fathers day is every day. I bought 4 tires for my daughters truck at a cost of $600. this summer (Merry Christmas) I can go on and on. People need to realize that things happen 365 days a year. Husbands and wives take each other out for dinner, love and respect each other teach their children to care for one another. Its not about “black friday” or “cyber monday” at all.

Merry Christmas, Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

I agree with Pat….The “I WANT” overshadows the the real “Reason for the Season” ….then the day after ,everything goes on sale and you see how much More you paid for everything….”Merry CHRISTmas”

don-kauer

Don’t bother …Whatever you get will be wrong anyway 😆

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

The roller lifters won’t be wrong!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,571 through 3,585 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.