Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,856 through 3,870 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

I guess so Dino 😮 3:33AM thats double-triple overtime 😆 😆 😆 . Rhinebeck Swap Meet this coning Saturday and Sunday May 4-5. Kauer, Roxrec, V-Bob, Mater, Bossman, Frank, Billy M, Brian I’m in the same spot doing the same thing. Will have the MG on the grounds. May also have some Dover 5 flyers 🙄

Pat

tomblake
        Participant

Dino….You win for being up the latest. Didn’t see this post till after getting up this morning. Watch out for those paint fumes, must be another very happy van customer today.

babycakes
            Participant

Rhinebeck bound! I think this is my 42nd (?) year. I’ve never missed one,rain or shine! No doubt,will run into some ODF’s there for sure!!! Weather looking great (so far!) 😀

dino
                Keymaster

Pat…For Rhinebeck….sending out Flyers tomorrow to a few of you…not the final ….but will have all the info.

seabake
                    Participant
                        babycakes
                        Participant

I’ve got one of those ‘trophy lamps’ from ’69’ ( I think), collecting ‘dust’ in my large shed for years. It has the on-off switch built into the feed wire. Many years usage, in my home,before storing it away with my other trophy collections. No! Not for sale,if you should ask; it’s part of my good ‘golden’ memories of ‘Dover’ !!! Nice to see the ‘later’ version of it! :geek: 😀

tomatohead
                            Participant

……. “PAT” ,and “BABY” you guys dont wait for me to cook and eat ❗ 😀 , I AM SWAMPED ALL THIS WEEKEND AND INTO MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDESDAY ❗ WITH GARDENING ❗ ENGINE ASSY ❗ AUTO REPAIR ❗ TOWING ❗ AND MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ❗ 😯 😮 ………………..

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

….. Started on the garden ,getting ready for the planting in three weeks or so 😀 , this so far ❗ back to the garage 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

RHINEBECK REPORT ….Same Day Coverage!….Big crowds…overpriced parts…ODF Gang out in force…PAT-FRANK-V-BOB & Brian :Just talked to on Phone…….got the grill going and Dogs,burgers,Kilbasa about done. Brian just had someone drop a whole load of a new (OLD) photo collection on him…good stuff …we’ll be processing shortly. Thats the cool thing about putting up the Dover Banner with “Memoribilia Wanted” on it …ya never know whats gonna surface.Frank will probably do his Cell Phone photo thing …I’ll post when I get Em.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Heres a pic I borrowed from Brians new stash from Rhinebeck today!

‘V’

Attachments:

don-kauer

The site is turning into Better Homes and Gardens ❗ 😆 😆 😆

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Hey Guys, What a beautiful day at Rhinebeck ❗ Although I left early, I still hooked up with
                                                    the Dover gang at the Patina camp. 😆 While I was at the “camp”, a few guys stopped by
                                                    to talk about Dover days. Big Al stopped for a visit also. Huge car show, big $’s…. 😆
                                                    Even though I was leaving early, I made sure I stayed for “chow” call ❗ 😆 😆 It’s always
                                                    great when you spend some time with the Dover guys ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Her’s a few more from today…
                                                        Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Frank,thanks for sharing the photos at Rhinebeck,and sorry I missed you guys Saturday.I was there on Friday (had plans for Saturday). Went past Pat’s trailer Friday, however,he wasn’t there when I went passed by it. I let V Bob know I went passed the ‘Valley’ Saturday,about 1:00pm. It looked like a ‘test and tune’ day there,at the drags? Came passed it again at 7:00 pm, the place was super MOBBED (parking lots FULL) with the Stock Car Event!!!! No doubt,that’s gotta bring a smile ‘from ear to ear’ to ‘Howie’! At Rhinebeck,a little disappointed with the corral ‘for sale’ Friday; hope it was better for you guys on Saturday.No doubt the ‘Baby Torque BBQ’ was the hit of the show,with many ‘THANKS’ to “Chef Pat”!!! 😉 😀 …Pete.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

So who got the 1972 DDS lamp that was on EBay for $20????
                                                                Same guy,only bidder bid 3 times and went home with it!
                                                                It was sold in Taftville,Ct.but I dont know where it went to!!!!
                                                                OH, Dino,nice flyers for the 5th DDSRace at Rhinebeck!
                                                                ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 3,856 through 3,870 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.