Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,871 through 3,885 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Dino thanks for the flyers the MG is like a magnet especially where its parked, I have the best spots in Rhinebeck. I would imagine that 60% of people coming in pass by and 85% of the people leaving pass by. Plenty of attendee’s interested in the race. The entire ODF crew in attendance where great “ambasadors”.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

AMBASSADORS is right…I try to do everything by myself in remote N.C. Its Guys like you -V-Bob-Frank-Brian and ALL the rest throughout the Northeast that make my job a little easier…New Flyers go to press this week…Many of you will be getting a “pack” in the Mail…Ted Tine ran off a thousand and from his ‘post’ checking in the cars at the Ct. Street Rods Swap Meet …we got a lot of promo out in just one weekend.

mikey

Dino, if you want to shoot me a few, I can put them out at Old Town when I bring the Willys out there. ………………Mikey ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜†

babycakes
                Participant

Hey Mikey, I ran into ‘Poppa’ Rich Ricci,at Rhinebeck on Friday.His boys ( Mike and Rich Jr.) limited to stock car racing anymore. Accord Speedway the ‘pit’s’ anymore since Palmer took it over (pay-out bad!).Also charges 2 bucks extra to get in for everybody,to cover ambulance expenses! I guess Doug Tyler’s grandson Danny, is doing fairly well, as far as winning a lot of races,in his young carrier. Mikey,both you and I remember the ‘good ole days’ at Accord,on Friday nights, Bobby Green and all! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜† . Pete.

dino
                    Keymaster

Just in from Mikey’s twisted mind ๐Ÿ˜†

“Another Famous American Converts to Islam
                        It’s becoming a very scary world out there..It was announced today that Buckwheat,of Our Gang fame, has converted to
                        the Muslim faith and changed his name to
                        ‘Kareem of Wheat’.”

Letโ€™s just hope he doesn’t become a cereal killer…

O-TAY!

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Dont forget,its this Saturday!C U THERE!!!!!!!!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

340swinger
                            Participant

The top part of that Conn. Dragway poster looks a bit like Dino’s Super Stock Nationals logo.

patina
                                Participant

Tickets on sale 5-9-13 Thats this Thursday.

Inaugural New England Hot Rod Reunion
                                    Presented by AAA Insurance
                                    September 12-14, 2013
                                    Thursday – Saturday
                                    New England Dragway
                                    Epping, NH
                                    Tickets on sale 5-9-2013 .

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        quote patina:

Tickets on sale 5-9-13 Thats this Thursday.

Inaugural New England Hot Rod Reunion
                                        Presented by AAA Insurance
                                        September 12-14, 2013
                                        Thursday – Saturday
                                        New England Dragway
                                        Epping, NH
                                        Tickets on sale 5-9-2013 .

TICKET LINK “REUNION” NOT YET POSTED ???:
                                        http://newenglanddragway.tix.com/Schedule.aspx?OrgNum=3468
                                        OR:
                                        http://nhratix.com/

All the info here…they screwed around with the Date…finally got it right:

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3599
                                        Oh…Check this Out:
                                        “In order to create a better environment for all of our guests New England Dragwayโ€™s grandstands are now smoke free. “……………………..OUTSIDE ?… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

dino
                                        Keymaster

DANBURY ALERT….Dan is Now DAWN….anybody go to school with this guy…opps girl:

Don Ennis, who works for the network at its New York City office, is going public with a new female identity of Dawn Ennis.
                                            The New York Post reported Ennis walked into his Manhattan office last Friday in a โ€œlittle black dressโ€ and a brunette bobbed wig to tell colleagues he wants to be known as Dawn.
                                            Ennis, 49, of Danbury, Conn., is a father of three children, and he says heโ€™s splitting from his wife of 17 years in order to become a woman.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/abc-newsman-becomes-newswoman/#5hP8HDgWeo1dppMD.99

WE report…You Decide

patina
                                            Participant

Is anyone near DeLand Fla. it is west of Daytona beach? I’m looking at some Oldsmobile parts for Brother Mikes Comp coupe.

Pat

bossguy

Pat, my son lives about 15 minutes north of deland near the intersection of 17 and 40 (Barbervile) he works in the Deland Walgreens ocasionally Thats on the corner of 17 and Int’l Speedway blvd. He attends the cruise ins around there.

. . . . .Yahoo,,,,the ‘power’ of the Forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mikeys about 30=40 miles south and Tom Blake another 20 miles ‘souther’

mikey

Yup, Tom Blake and I are pretty close, but I’m a lot closer. I’m in Kissimmee, almost Orlando, and Tom is in Lakeland. Let us know what you need, and where to get it. Deland is about 20 to, 30 minutes from me, depending on traffic.
                                                        ………………Mikey ๐Ÿ˜†
                                                        PS I think you have my cell, if not, PM me and I will give it to you.

patina
                                                        Participant

Thanks guys ๐Ÿ™‚ It only a “maybe, sorta” thing. But its good to know someone is around.

Pat

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY
                                                                Just saw on the 100 Foot Drags web site that its a rain out at Thompson,Ct.for tomorrows Connecticut Dragway 300 Foot Drags Saturday the 11th!!!
                                                                Looks like they are rain dating it to a Friday night in July!
                                                                Check Sparky’s web site for upcomming events!http://www.100footdrags.com/
                                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,871 through 3,885 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.