Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,886 through 3,900 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        maso
        Participant
            vbob
            Participant

HEY

Raining here in Watertown,Ct. so all outdoor stuff is a no go!
                ‘V’

babycakes
                Participant

Hey! Just wanna wish all the lady ODF members,who are “Moms”. A HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY !!!! Enjoy it,cause you most certainly ‘earned’ and well ‘deserved’ this ‘special’ day!!! 😀 …Pete

patina
                    Participant

My friend Dan Hannaburgh (red 68 Cougar) had some work to do at the Hoag residence and it turns out the two brothers tell Dan “that’s Dover Drag strip” across the street. They take Dan over and walked around, Dan brought back stories and a piece of the track/return road. Stories about how the windows in the house would rattle when funny cars ran and about they would sneak into track after hours.

Pat

babycakes
                        Participant

Is it ‘true’? I heard ‘HESS’ gas is up’s for grabs; there going out of business ? 😮 . Even though I’ve been partial to Mobil-Exxon for years ( other than year’s ago back 260 Sunoco was the fuel for my ‘drag’ cars), it’s hard to believe a popular gas and quick stop station, is calling it ‘quits! Anybody know why ❓ ❓ ❓

dino
                            Keymaster

Hess just getting out of Retail…all stations to stay open…they’re waiting for a good “deal” -Buyer. Might see a new name. they are concentrating on shale oil developement and ‘exploration’ . Just Google this stuff like I do. I put in ‘Hess Closing’ and way too much info.

patina
                                Participant

Got a new camera and will try to load some pictures. Still “The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB.” Trying to set up camera. Dino is the site file limit too low?

Pat

Attachments:

babycakes
                                    Participant

Pat,that race car and driver,looks very ‘familiar’ to me? How about it Mike L, Frank M.,and John S.not to forget ” Mater”too? :geek: 🙄 😮 😀

mikey

Pat, I have always thought that the size was too small, smaller than other Forums. But, you can “re-size” and “re-name” the pictures in Photo Gallery on your computer, or there are some other sites out there that you can use. My camera shoots pics that read 3240 if you right click “properties”. I hit the “custom” button and bring them down to 395, and that seems to work. Dino could explain if he would just speak English, and in terms us non-geeks can understand!! These are some that I re-sized, from Super Chevy at PBIR in March.

P.S. The ’55 is for Frank, and the “Ambulance” is for Dino!! …………..Mikey 😆

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

UGH…Heres Pats Photo Resized to 9 1/2 in wide….he had right at 72 DPI ,but it eas 14 inches wide. Its Not the kilibites Its the Resolution And the SIZE …you can resize with Pixle size .I like inches.

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hers Mikeys shot at 9 1/2 in.wide …he had it right at 72 DPI but it was ‘sized’ at 5.486 width.

Attachments:

mikey

Dino, did you like the “Dover Ambulance”?? 🙄 😆

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Mikey, NICE pictures from Super Chevy ❗ Your Willys looks COOL
                                                            sitting there ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Mikey,gonna try and give it another shot this weekend,down the 1/8th with ‘Pappa’s Toy’ ? Just curious 🙄 😉 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,886 through 3,900 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.