Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,901 through 3,915 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        don-kauer

Just had a nice chat (last night) with someone from my past..Bob Hoffman…… 🙂 We chatted about the good old days and every one mentioned we both knew….Bob lives in California now but was living in Valhalla not far from a place that was fondly referred to as the “passion pit”………… 😆 😆 ..Yes the famed aireators…..(Don’t know if I’ve spelled this right)….Armonk, Valhalla, Thornwood, Hawthorne, Pleasantville, No. White Plains………A hotbed for street racing and it was going on every night..King St……. Byram Lake RD……..Colombus Ave..Just to name a few….Hopefully Bob visits the East coast this summer and we can have some lunch and some laughs 😎 ……Don……

super-sport-pete

was at the “lake George performance boat show” last Saturday ,wearing my DOVER hat and and a guy in the crowd yells out, hey dover guy! I met and chatted with “clustergear” . 200 miles from home and we odf”s pop up. he was involved with one of the boats. this is another motorsports arena where you need to spend some $$$$$ to keep them going. I used to have to keep one big block going, these guys have TWO!

ricky-white
                Participant

Hey Pete it was nice to meet and talk about the good times at Dover. Here’s a picture of me running last Saturday on Lake George. Hoping the weather clears as this Saturday I want to head down to Lebanon Valley and run my Camaro, just got a new set of sneakers for the rear.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

DINO’s NOTE PAD:
                        *Boats ! …thats what the infamous Shott Brothers…Gil & Rich got into…Big block blown chevys of course…like the “Express”.
                        *Been super busy at at the Shop…working the phones for Race and have to get posting some built up submissions for you guys…new Great Photos And Video coming From Brian…He keeps finding stuff!
                        *Its almost June -WOW! …race around the ‘Corner….Gotta update ya on Area Shows and Cruises soon too.
                        *Lets see some Posts on Cars getting ready to Race at Team Check-in
                        * need Your Race Reports of How you’re doing at the tracks.
                        *M&M Speed —New Forum up at http://www.mandmspeed.com
                        *….Have some Lettering Work lined up already for my trip north to the race…arriving early to be in some garages!….Call me if ya need something.
                        *Race Flyers WILL be sent to Key people Very soon for some key event distribution…watch your mailbox.
                        *also Working on the New Nostalgia Drags Video…can’t believe whats involved…gotta give the ‘videographers’ you see on cable shows credit..like two hours to get 5 min.

* . . . . .more coming as my brain hits second gear

tomatohead
                        Participant

…… aaawww ………. horsepower 😀 ……………….. it is wherever you find it………….. 😀 ……………. right ❓ 😀 ……

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

……. “PAT” , “BABYCAKES” and “MIKEY” 😀 ❗ .. and the rest of you “ODF”s …… you know half the time I am posting or I am “TRYING” to post stuff and do all the “other” stuff too ❗ 😮 ❗ but yes we have started to work in the garden or “back 40” , … just had to wait for the rain to END ❗ so we do the black mulch paper thing to keep the row moist and the WEEDS down and the garden rows clean we need 5 of these row for the tomato plants 25 plants in a row 5×25 =125 tomatoplants 😯 ….who says rabbits mutiply 😀 ❗ 😆 ………….. the other 6 rows in this garden are home to hot peppers 5 kinds 😮 , eggplant, green beans 😀 , green sqaush , cucs, flyingsuaser sqaush , ❓ , bussel sprouts, swischard , GARLIC 😀 ❗ ,romanesco , and some other stuff 😀 we will start planting tuesday 😀 ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

Looking’ GOOD’ Farmer Joe! :geek: Your making the ‘Green Giant’ envy with your ‘produce’ competition! Ho Ho Ho! 😆

tomatohead
                                    Participant

hey I was happy to see the sunshine 😀 out tuesday morning so we started planting right away becuase it was forcast rain by the end of the day 😮 ❗ by the time we were done around 2 pm it had just started to sprinkle ❗ so it worked out pretty good cuase its good that it rains after you plant 😀 , and I heard we are going to have some hot and umidt weather for the next few days and the plants like that too ❗ 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Nice dog

babycakes
                                            Participant

O.k. Joe,next on the ‘honey-do’ list,the pool,and packing the fridge with some cool ones! 😆 😆 😆 😆 Pete.

patina
                                                Participant

http://youtu.be/qhO1uuZ8f9I Going to spread the word about Dover 5.

Pat

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……the pool is open ❗ 😀 ……. the frig has plenty of cold ones ❗ 😀 , …STOP bye ANYTIME , ALL OF YOU ❗ ❗ ❗ , ……… working on the FAIRLANE is next 😀 ❗ ………. how did those pictures of the sausage wegde with onions and hot sauce get there 😀 : 😆 !: ❓ ……….

Attachments:

don-kauer

😕 😕 😕

babycakes
                                                            Participant

‘Mater’ Joe,I’m going to select you as a ‘candidate’ for the ‘Food Channel’! You ‘definately’ would be a contender for either a food tasting ‘judge’,or perhaps the challenging chef on the show! looking at your photos,I can imagine how ‘good’ that sandwich tastes!!! :geek: 🙄 😉 😆 . Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,901 through 3,915 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.