Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,006 through 4,020 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

HA…. I say Old Man ….You Need a ‘crappy Nappy for your British Auto?”

tomblake
        Participant

Road a couple of days in the mountains. Climbed Chimney rock. The elevators were not working. Now we are in Cookeville TN heading to see the granddaughters new baby born 7/25/13

masracingtd1167
            Participant
                quote patina:

Just bought a diaper for my baby. (MG that is) http://youtu.be/UyShZCLOfDU It’s all Billy M’s fault, he said it was a good idea. 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

Trust me on that one It is a good idea!

dino
                Keymaster

BILLY…What the status on BJ’s Car? Comp Final…. Father -Son would be KOOL?

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

Bj hurt a piston in his car . I will be there with my car . Looking forward to seeing all of my Dover friends again! I might have some big news by then!

dino
                        Keymaster

Just checked the Raceway Park weather Radar…All Clear for now But Forcast is:
                            Overcast with thunderstorms, then thunderstorms and rain showers in the afternoon. High of 82F. Winds from the South at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. V-Bob not answering the “Field Phone” could be still in Bed ? 😮

WATCH FOR ALL NEW HOMEPAGE HERE AT “DDS.COM” Papasmurph And I working on Some surprises All Day today …thats part of them. And In two weeks from now…Ya Best be in the staging lanes.

dino
                            Keymaster

Just Posted At the Valleys FaceBook page:

TODAY’S RACE IS RAINED OUT

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

V-Bob Racing Team was getting ready to go to ETown today but pulled the plug!
                                    Looked like lousy weather so just gonna have ta wait a couple of weeks longer and hit the 5th DDS Race at The Valley!

‘V’

maso
                                    Participant

Mr. Drake hired the Mooresville Dragway today for a little special Test and Tune… I went and took some pictures.

He brought some of his friends…

and… Jennifer’s first pass ever in a Rear Engin Dragster, but I didn’t get a good picture.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Seems there’s a ‘jinx’ every year at ‘E’ town’s Nostalgia Drag Meet this time every year! If it ain’t boiling ‘hot’ out,with the sun pounding down at ya, or usually it”ll have rain or thunderstorms in the afternoon instead! I feel bad for those who had plans to run or spectate! 😥 Oh well,put a big 😀 on your face! Dover ‘5’,soon to arrive! 😉 😛

dino
                                            Keymaster

NOW available For Veiwing On YouTube Just 10 minutes of the 1Hour -51 minute Nostalgia Drags VIDEO !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWVSEx9BTX4

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    Tom,welcome back home to Connecticut! Not the best of weather today and tomorrow but looks like a great weekend forecast!
                                                    Best part you have about 100 miles to get to Dover Drag Strip aka The Valley!!!
                                                    See you Saturday!
                                                    ‘V’

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

OMG !!!! Great timing with the weather!!!
                                                        Gonna be a great weekend weather with sun and temps of 75 for Sat. and Sunday!!!
                                                        Cant ask for anything better for mid August racing!!!
                                                        Oh, dont forget the cameras!!!

‘V’

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Whew!…Got home at 8:30 Mon. night after 11 hours on the road….Left Southern Jersey at 9 am. Got there at 1:30 in the morning….leaving the track at 7:30…Last run went off at 7.! I have All the round sheets from the whole Day and when I clean my desk off with a shovel, will do a Post Race Report…Quickie- King Of The Hill was Last Run …Chris Bedore in the ‘foot brake’ front motor dragster from Fishkill vs. Howie Conklins Chevelle ‘Durham-Smyth” clone from Grahamsville,N.Y. Conklins starter Broke in the staging lanes…Whole gang of guys tried to fix it …But No Way …So Chris made a Single for the Big Three Foot Trophy. Weird ending to a great day.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,006 through 4,020 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.