Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,096 through 4,110 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

….just got a Rye Bread from V-Bob…”Brooklyn Bakery”-waterbury…V? this thing weighs a ton…very Dense! how do I soften it up.

patina
        Participant

I just slather a few pieces with butter and jelly 😎 Actually I just finished one only on Italian bread 😀 😀 😀 .
            Dino are you getting a chance to post that picture I sent or did you not get it in your computer problem.

Pat

patina
            Participant

ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THE 55 I POSTED

PAT

patina
                Participant

Its “Show Time” 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

patina
                    Participant

Well it’s over VB is probably not home yet. We all parked together, VB, Frank Gaizo and nyself. ran time trials and all three of us were running high 10s. Elimination time I think Bob lost on a hole shot and ran on his dial-in. I won on a red light and the guy was pissed because I lit both bulbs befor he lit the prestage 😕 Frank won on a double break out. 2nd round I run Frank 11.00 to my 11.07 dial-in, I chased him down (he got out on me) and then we were both playing wit the gas pedal, another double break out this time both of us ran 10.80s I broke out by more. Frank fouled in round 3. All in all a fantastic day. Oh I found the sign that said “reserved Dover Race Cars” so I took it home.

End of report

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Back home and all the junk is on the bunk!
                            Like they say, PICTURE PERFECT DAY!!!!Thank you GOD!!!!It was 39 on the ride up to The valley and was t shirt weather by the time time trials started!
                            Vega ran10.70’s all day, pitted with a great bunch of ODF’s!!!!
                            BIG HUGS go out to Baby Cakes and Mikes 55!
                            Best crew money can buy!
                            Be sure to check out Jim Knights photos on The Valleys site of todays race!
                            Too poopted ta polka!!!

‘V’

patina
                            Participant

Times for today. V again it was great to see you up there.

Pat

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

If ever was a day, you didn’t want to end,it was yesterday at the ‘Valley’!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH V Bob and Pat and Mike D,along with Frank Gaizo,for a “GREAT” time together! What gets me both V Bob,and Pat ( the best- great guys that I’m proud to have as friends), only race a few times a year,and they go out there to race,it’s like they race every week!!! Consistency and reaction time from either one,is ‘unbelievable, scarey! Right on the money! The marriage between them and there race cars,are a perfect match for either one! Pat when he goes down the 1/4, looks like he’s out for a Sunday cruise; however,that’s a high 10 second cruise!!! As far as V Bob,there’s quite a delay after his (smokey) burnouts to clear the air,and with those ‘wheelies’ getting higher each run, Bob,maybe it’s time for the bars? You gotta love these guys!!! The V Bob ‘Kielbasa Krew’,along with Pat and Mike D. ‘ Linguini Brothers’, and Frank Gaizo, parked next to one another,were proud to represent the ole Dover Dragstrip gang! All I can say,if you weren’t there,you missed a ‘golden’ memory!!!

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!!
                                        DDS PICS ON EBAY,NEVER SEEN BEFORE ONE OF A KIND!!!
                                        EACH ODF CHIP IN A BUCK AND LETS BUYEM!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collection-385-DRAG-RACING-Snapshots-1960s-1970s-Indy-Dover-ETown-SALE-/310761940574?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item485adae65e

‘V’

patina
                                        Participant

VB your sniffin nitro fumes again 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Willie the Welder built that 33 Willys PU truck (maroon @NY National) and I helped

Pat

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

That twin engine dragster, is that Shotts????

‘V’

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Pat,send me your add in Red Hook,N.Y.!!!

‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote VBOB:

HEY

That twin engine dragster, is that Shotts????

‘V’

No…Theres two he has posted and neither one is Shotts…And this guy IS niffin Nitro fumes @ $987. for the collection…. it breaks down to $2.50 a shot. That would rate our ODF gallery (Not counting all the other stuff) at over $10,000.

dino
                                                        Keymaster
                                                            quote patina:

I just slather a few pieces with butter and jelly 😎 Actually I just finished one only on Italian bread 😀 😀 😀 .
                                                            Dino are you getting a chance to post that picture I sent or did you not get it in your computer problem.

Pat

Give me a little time…Jammed at work with handicapped “slave” computer backing up regular one that screwed up.New Supercherged system on it’s way…Big Bucks ,i’m scrambling to gather… But A Lot of things will be changed and updated when system fully functional.Sorry I’m AWOL but things getting better. Stand by and no speeding on the return road.

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Been ‘kinda ‘ quiet on the home front! I guess most of the ODF’s will be putting there ‘hot-rods’ in hibernation till next spring? I was wondering if any had intentions to hit the ‘Valley’ a few more times to spectate the ‘test and tune’ with NENDRA on the 26th. or the Super Swap Meet,on Sunday, Nov. 3rd. ? The brochure sez rain or shine. Perhaps it should say ‘snow’ or shine by then! 😉 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 4,096 through 4,110 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.