Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,111 through 4,125 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

My car is put away, trailer is cleaned out and we are trying to get the snow plow ready for what will eventually happen.

Pat

patina
        Participant

Cakes, Mills Mansion show is next Sunday Oct 20 I’m not taking the car. There isn’t any car show at the Fairgrounds anymore maybe some group will have one but nothing yet. Sheep and Wool show there next week.

Pat

babycakes
            Participant

Thank you Pat for the info on the Mills Mansion Car Show (a real good selection of ‘classic’ and ‘hot-rods’ every year!) . I will try to make it,weather permitting. Are ya gonna start ‘tinkering’ with your ’57’,or on hold for awhile yet?

patina
                Participant

Okay guys (farts) whats up, vote didn’t go your way, deal with it! I get on here to enjoy a little memories and racing friendship with my brothers. SOwrite in, we all have our crosses but this is a fun place lets keep it that way and keep communicating even if Dino’s computer is using “windows 98” and “Mater” shows every picture of every nut and bolt in a Mustang. The best medicine is humor, Mickey and I can always use good news and a few laughs. We ended a great year with the MG running faster and quicker than ever. I drove it into the 10’s for the first time. We have accomplished everything we wanted and then some, looking foward to “Dover 6” and maybe the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion in NH.

Pat

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Hey Pat,
                        Whoah…what’s up? Vote?? on what? Last time I was on I gave congrats on your car in the 10’s. Wish I could have been there that day, but duty called @ USMA. Something go down here I missed? A little quiet on here lately….hope nothings wrong. 😕

Smitty

babycakes
                        Participant

Hey guys, Pat’s ‘right’! Just because you hibernate your ‘hot-rod’,doesn’t mean you hibernate your ‘friendship’ on the ODF forum also! I sincerely look forward hearing from you guys,and enjoy the photos that you kindly share also! That was Dino’s intentions of this forum! Thank goodness for V Bob, Pat D. Mikey M. Tom B. Frank M. ‘Mater’, and a few others to keep things updated,and share pictures of there devoted projects,or car shows! Pat D. I want to personally CONGRATULATE both you and brother Mike,for all the hard work,and SUCCESS hitting that magic ‘ 10’ this year with your ‘Baby Torque’ M.G. No matter what the ‘situation’,you keep a ‘positive’ attitude Pat,and I for one, admire that!!! Pete.

patina
                            Participant
                                tomatohead
                                Participant

…….. my car is FAR from being “put away” for the winter ❗ 😀
                                    tomatohead and Revin Kevin are loaded up and heading to ISLAND DRAGWAY ❗ 😀 nice cool weather with lots of air makes your car run nice and cool and FAST ❗ can wait ❗ wish me luck in the form of low ets ❗ 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                                    Participant

‘Mater’ good luck,have fun,and DON”T BREAK!!!

patina
                                        Participant

Cakes this “Buds” for you. Jacks 39 when Bob Petrocelli owned it. He was at Mills today and I took a picture of a picture.

Pat

Attachments:

patina
                                            Participant

Mills Mansion show cut and paste or just right click on it after you highlight it and go to s1006.photobucket.com/ it worked for me. Great day over 900 cars great weather.

Pat

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. REAL NICE day at ISLAND DRAGWAY sunday Revin and I ran into pleanty of DOVER guys there runnin there cars ❗ and I got a best for the “Lane” for now 12.10@113 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

….. heres a few more 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

more ….

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Hey Pat, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that copy of Merkel’s 39 when it was white. I have that photo. I wish I was there to ask Bob Petrocelli who ‘he’ bought the Willys from? That’s an ‘unsolved mystery’ I’ve been trying to find out for ‘years’ now! Rumor had it that Pacer’s Auto (AA/FA fame) had it, painted it white,and installed a ‘hemi’. WRONG! George Snizek (1/2 owner) denies ever having it in there shop.They did some chassis work for Eddie Sanzo’s red A/GS pickup, out of the Merkel stables. I have every owner of Merkel’s 39, since Jack sold it, other than who painted it white,and installed the ‘hemi’? Sure would LIKE that answered? 🙄 Again THANKS Pat! Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,111 through 4,125 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.