Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,201 through 4,215 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

It’ll be 60 tomorrow & Thurs….able to work outside without a coat .Why I moved here.

tomblake
        Participant

Pete….Your post is a reminder to me as to why I moved down here to Florida. My wife was born and raised in Florida and she wants to go see snow every winter. Just hearing about the cold and snow is enough for me. The 1st Dover race was as close to snow as I want to be anymore. These were a couple of pictures we took when we got into the Danbury Welcome center going to the 1st Dover Nostalgia race.

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

I bet you guys a ‘dollar to a doughnut’ Pat D. from Red Hook N.Y. is loving ‘every’ moment of this snow! 😛 No doubt he’ll be hitting the slopes (perhaps Bellaire or Hunter Mt.) to give his skis a workout with a smile from ear to ear! 😀 Right Pat?

patina
                Participant

No F#$%^&@ng way I’m sick of it now almost 2hrs from Pokeepsie to my house. Sow on the mountain good 😀 snow in my back yard 👿

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Pat, i just talked with V-Bob. He’s delivering mail from Waterbury to Hartford in a
                        box truck. He said he was up to about 9 mph. 🙁 Not happy ❗ He makes 4 runs
                        and he’s still on his 1st run. Going to be a long night for him ❗ 🙄

Frank… 😎

patina
                        Participant

Wednesday morning northeast snow report.

7 degrees I think I got frost bite on my middle finger, don’t thing there is enough anti-freeze in my suburban, left it out night before last and yesterday morning the windshield inside was freezing up. It took 20 minutes for heat to build up. Put in in garage last night and took as much snow off it as I could but still have a flood in my building.

Plowed the driveway out so wife could get to work, plowed my neighbor out. Now I’m looking for someplace warm to hide.

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

Hey Pat, I know what you mean! The night before last,I had -16 below 0 ( the local news said it was -18 ?) Daytime it was 3 degrees cleaning up the snow,and last night after supper, hand shoveled 3″ more of light snow at 5 degrees. Heading to Kingston Friday for a 1 day pit stop.then ‘Jersey’ bound early Sat. morning.Weather down there predicted 55 degrees and rain for Sunday! IT’S NUTS!!! Anyway,hope no damage to your truck’s engine. Drop everything and hit the slopes!!!

dino
                                Keymaster

About 65 here…sorry bout that.

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant

Just cut my lawn, and serviced up the pool filter. Finish edging & weed wacking tomorrow. 80 here. 😀 Ride Saturday.
                                        Kolb and wife arrive Sunday.
                                        John

tomblake
                                        Participant

John…Your bad, you shouldn’t work so hard in the heat. 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

My first Sunday ‘off’ in months…Relax ? NO…remodeling kitchen ,cutting baseboard and chair rail molding….and wash & wax ‘mom’s car and the ‘trick truck’. nice out …about 78…did it all in a t-shirt. Oh here’s our Christmas lights…lets see yours!

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Sorry, no lights on my tree…..Just a couple GASSERS ❗ 😮 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

patina
                                                    Participant

Nice Frank, get it from this guy. http://youtu.be/tvwybofO7UY 😛

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Yes Pat I did ❗ 😆 MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and brother Mike and your families ❗
                                                            Frank… 😎

john-sachs-sr
                                                            Participant

Frank,
                                                                On the money. 😀 😀
                                                                To ALL,
                                                                Have a happy & healthy holiday season. 🙂
                                                                John

Viewing 15 posts - 4,201 through 4,215 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.